Chapter 12

Tessa's POV

We arrive in our room. I'm so pissed at him because he did this to me! But let's just say I forgive him just because I love the apartment. We had a little fight about who's the one which takes a shower.

"Go and take a shower if you want. I know that ladies need more time to shower." Oh, little Hardin is used to girls who has their live in the bathroom.

"If you want to know, I'm not as the women you are used to."

"I don't believe this." He smirks and he gives me a pervert look. What the fuck is wrong with him?

"Give me 10 minutes to show you the otherwise."

I blink at him and I get in the bathroom. I lock the door and I take off my clothes. I put my hair in a bun, I get in the shower and I turn on the water. The hot water calms me down. After 10 minutes I'm ready but I don't have any clothes in here. Fuck. I have to go out with this towel, great! I wrap the towel around me and I get out of the bathroom.

"Ten minutes on time." I show him the clock on my phone.

"Why are you just in a towel?"

"I forget to bring my clothes. Sorry."

"You have any idea what are you doing to me?" He comes to me and I'm going back, but I hit the wall. What the fuck?!

"H... Hardin... What are you doing?" I say with a low voice.

"I'm doing what I wanted to do a long time ago. To fuck you."

"I don't want to do this, Hardin." I say afraid. I don't want to have sex with him, at least not now. Not in these circumstances.

"Ok, ok." He moves back. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this. I'm really sorry, Tess. I know you feel the sexual tension between us, but I'm not forcing you to do something you don't want, ok?" he says this and then he leaves in that little kitchen.

I take my suitcase and I go back in the bathroom to get ready for the book signing.

Fuck. He just said he wanted to fuck me? Oh, God. I don't really want to lose my virginity here, in a random hotel apartment with a guy I know for... a month? Ugh! Tessa! Take your minds from him. You two are just co-workers and maybe friends? No. No. We're not friends. Not after what happened today. I don't know when time passed. I hear a knock at the door.

"Tess? Can you come out? We're leaving in one hour and I need to take a shower. Please!"

"Yeah" I say while I get out of bathroom. "I'm sorry."

"No problem." He gets in the bathroom.

After 30 minutes we are ready to leave.

"Want to walk or we should take my car?"

"Can we take your car?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry for earlier. Can you forgive me?"

"Can we not talk about this? Thank you." I want to avoid the subject.

We go to his car and in less than 10 minutes we are at the book signing. We met there our client and then the book signing starts. After two hours we get back to the hotel. He enters in the bathroom because he got a call and I take off my heels. They are killing me. I throw them away and I lay on the bed. After a few minutes, he come back.

"You have to come with me at a club."

"What?!" I immediately get up. "What do you mean?"

"We're going out, together."

"You wish, darling. I'm not going anywhere. I'm tired after that long drive so I'm going to order some food and I'll go to sleep."

"Tess, please. Come with me. My dad's order. If you won't come with me, he won't let me to do anywhere."

"Well, I think we will end the night having dinner in this room."

"Tess, please. I want to go out with my friends."

"Then go out with you friends. I have nothing to do with them."

"I don't have money and dad won't give me a dollar if you don't come with me."

"Then, I'm sorry, but I'm not going anywhere. You should've think about this before you did a lot of bullshits."

"Tess, I beg you. Please! Come with me and I swear to change my behavior around you."

Uh oh, Hardin begs her. She will go with him or not?