The Question

If any of y'all have any suggestions on what u want me to add please say so ✨ also I'm sorry the chapters are kinda short but yeah I hope u enjoy.
———————————————————————————
Sakusa POV

"What's with the mask?"

Shit. I get people are curious but still every time after I answer I have to deal with the weird stares or the pity responses and I hate it. I guess kimori noticed my body tensed up because he was the one to actually respond to Atsumu.

"He's a germaphobe"

Expecting the worse I brace myself but instead he just stood there with the same that stupid huge smile on his face

"Cool"

What. That's it. He doesn't seem weirded out or even the least bit confused. He's still the same. I stood there absolutely start-stuck until he spoke again but this time I was even more shocked.

Atsumu POV

" Could I get your number for uh volleyball stuff"

Fuck, nice job Atsumu you couldn't have been more awkward. I noticed his freind i guess idk what he is walk off and decided to take my chance in asking for his number. I guess he wasn't expecting it sense he visibly tensed up and just stared at me like I was some creature he's never seen before. I stood there uncomfortably for a little, scared of rejection and was about to walk off before I heard him voice start to speak.

"Sure"

I couldn't contain the smile erupting onto my face. I quickly whipped out my phone and told him to tell me it sense I kinda guessed he wouldn't want to touch my phone, He paused for a second but continued to speak. I looked up to meet his eyes and I couldn't help but see the little blush under his mask.

'Shit he's cute'

I can't help but blush myself looking at him, I mean he's perfect what do u expect. We stood there staring at each other for awhile before being interrupted by what I'm guessing to be the person running this whole camp. Both of us whip our bodies to face the voice so we can listen to what there about to say.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming to camp we are so excited to have you here. The first 4 days we will be having training and practice as normal but on the 5th day we will be cutting practice short so you may spend the rest of the day as you wish, if you haven't gotten your hotel key please do so now. Please be to the gym at noon thank you again"

I look at the time 11:30, Shit I didn't get my hotel key. I turn back to face Sakusa so I can say goodbye.

"I got to go get the key to my room. I'll see you later
,bye omi omi"

And with that I turned around and briskly walked away.
———————————————————————————
Ok so I'm trying to post a new chapter everyday and so far it's going pretty well and I'm happy bout it