Finding Eden

Finding Eden

I'm doing an Assassin's Creed marathon after completing Valhalla and now I wanna do this. Ive got all the remastereds and finished the first Assassin's Creed 100% the other day. Plus I know there is a fuckton of assassin fanboys in the pertemis group for some reason because along with guardian of the hunt and being cheated on by annabeth its apparently one of the three key things in a pertemis story is for percy to dress up like Ezio because that's somehow efficient protecting 20 teenage girls against hordes of literal monsters. Anyway enough of my hypocritical moaning, sorry if i'm grumpy i'm jacked on speed and pissed off by certain people so here it is, TemplarPercy and AssassinArtemis story. Yay

Also AC Unity's story doesn't exist because i didn't properly play it so anything in that game that interferes with this story didn't happen. Napoleon is a templar.

Finding Eden

The blade rang throughout the corridor, muffled by the commotion outside before it was swung straight into the guard's neck. A gloved hand held him up so he didn't fall and knock something over, and the murderer was able to gently lay the pale man onto the ground without any fuss.

It was a measly guard for such a treasured item, but Artemis let it slide. Tonight was the wedding of the much loved Aphrodite LeRoux, daughter of one of Napoleon Bonaparte's closest allies and fellow Templar, Poseidon LeRoux. She was being married to the son of another lord named Hephaestus something, Artemis didn't pay too much attention.

Thankfully the music, laughing, drinking and all the things Artemis did not particularly favor came in quite helpful that night as they allowed her to be a bit less worried about discretion.

She walked up to the door that the man had been guarding and tried the door. Locked. Great, more work. She thought to herself as she brought out a lockpicking kit and set to work on the stubborn door.

It took only a few seconds for the door to click and slowly swing open, at which point Artemis was able to have a sniff around inside. There was thankfully no one inside and the fireplace was lit, allowing ample lighting to find what she was looking for.

She saw a box on one of the desks and assumed it was in there. As she didn't have any time to lockpick the thing - guards would be patrolling the halls and would see the bloodstained rug - she merely took out her hidden blade and jammed it into the lock.

Suddenly there were footsteps and she had little time to react before a man walked in. Thankfully she'd grabbed the papers inside the box and swiftly hid herself behind the red drapes, holding it close so they didn't swing and give away her position.

A man walked in and Artemis recognized him. Perseus LeRoux, 21, second son of infamous Templar higher-up Poseidon LeRoux, himself a Templar though not in the same position as his father. He was still dangerous to her cause and was her next target. Convenient he showed up here instead of wherever her brother was planning to ambush and assassinate him.

He was humming softly as he walked in and over to his desk. He began rummaging around in the desk and hit a panel. There was a noise of sliding and he picked something up, and Artemis noticed a key. When he turned to the box however he found it had been opened, making a jolt of panic flow through him. "Merde!"

With either the skill and aim of a Templar not seen since Haytham Kenway of the Colonial Order, or the luck of a fool, Perseus spun around and drew his pistol. The familiar shing of a hidden blade being drawn rung throughout his ears, before he was deafened by the gunpowder being set off.

Clack!

The bullet made contact with the blade and the force sent Artemus' wrist into the wall like she had punched it, making her hiss in pain. Thankfully the strength of her bracer prevented it from piercing into her wrist, but the metal had the ball ricochet onto the floor with a thud.