seven.

unbeknownst to you, you were actually squealingyour heart out when atsumu exposed suna

your heart out when atsumu exposed suna. 'was he actually smiling? GOSH THIS IS MAKING ME FEEL WEIRD' you thought to yourself as you screamed into your pillow once again. you didn't why or how such simple words could make suna smile. not gonna lie, you actually wanted to see him smile in real life just cause' you thought it looked adorable on the middle blocker.

truthfully, you had a day off that day but you couldn't handle the tension in the groupchat earlier. thus, making up with an excuse that you needed to leave for work. you had actually invited bokuto and akaashi over to have a study session. slipping on a comfortable hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, you walked to the kitchen to take some refreshments for the two boys that will be here any minute. just as you were about to go back to the couch with drinks in both hands, the doorbell rang. 'that must be them' you set down the drinks on the table nearby as you jogged your way to the door. unlocking it, the sight of 2 tall teenager boys greeted you. giving them a smile, you voiced a "come in" and led them to the living room. following them from behind, you handed them their drinks earning a small 'thanks'.

"thanks y/n!!" bokuto spoke. you gave him a laugh before replying, "no problem"

not wanting the atmosphere to be awkward, you went straight to the problem you were stuck at, hoping akaashi could help out a little.

"hey akaashi?" the black haired hummed. "do you know the steps to this question? i kinda don't get it.." you mumbled the last few words. akaashi looked up from his textbook that was on the clear glass table before looking at you then to the question you were talking about. fortunately, he's done that question multiple times so solving it wasn't a difficult task for him. what was, was when he had to explain it to you. of course, having an short attention span, akaashi had to correct you continuously.

after what seems like a whole 2 hours on solving problems and asking questions, the three of you were worn out. you were resting your head on bokuto's lap while he played with your hair and while the two of you were on your phones during the leisure time, akaashi was at the kitchen refilling the empty cups with some cold plain water for you guys. he soon came back and passed the respective cups.

'ding!' your phone notification went off.

1 new message from the swag kids 🥶🥵😈.

grinning, you pressed on the notification and typed.

"who's that y/n?" bokuto, clearly curious, questioned you. "oh it's-" you stopped before sitting up straight and looking at both boys.

"can i add you both into a group?" you asked. the boys looked at each other with such strange looks before turning their eyes back to you and giving you a small nod. smiling, you pressed on the add new participants. you scrolled through your contacts before stopping at the contact 'akaashi' and 'bo'.