15/19

"Oh. (Y/N)-chin." Murasakibara calls. "Me, Kuro-chin, Se-chin, Mine-chin, Mido-chin are going to an arcade tomorrow, do you want to come?"

"Sure!" you said, smiling.

The following day....

"Didn't they told me 10:00 am...?" you said. "THEY'RE ALL LATE! ITS AT LEAST 12:00 pm!"

"Oh, (Y/N)-chin." Murasakibara said.

"Murasakibara." you said, smiling. "Why are you late?"

"There is no one here either."

"Hold up let me text Kise." you said.

(Y/N): Where are you?!!! You're late!

Kise: I just woke up...

(Y/N): What? You told me 10!

Kise: Ehe~ Did I say that? Have fun with your date!

(Y/N): I could gone out with a date with Murasakibara if I wanted too! I'm his girlfriend you know!

Kise: What?! Seriously? Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)

(Y/N): Everyone knew that but you??? You're slow. (-_-)

Kise: ... (L/N)-cchi!!! Sorry!!!! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

"Kise said that he is an idiot. No one is coming." you said, sighing. "Do you still want to go to the arcade?"

"Sure. But first do you want to stop by at a restaurant?"

You look at the big fellow who was already carrying so much food on him. "You're going to eat more?" you giggled to the thought of that. "I can't underestimate Murasakibara, I guess. Let's go."

You look at the big guy eating happily. It made you smile as well. "Are you going to eat that? Your food is going to get cold."

"Ehe. Do you want it?"

"...Yeah."

"Here you go." you said, feeding him. For a second, you blush when he had took a bite. You didn't think he would eat it off from your fork. You felt a little happy.

After eating, the two of you ended up going to the arcade to see the whole gang there. Murasakibara went up to go talk to his friends and for a moment it felt a little lonely. You sigh and walk to a nearby bench to sit down. "Kuro-chin, you're good at these types of games right? Can you get me that plushie?"

"Huh, sure I guess."

"Sorry, (L/N)-cchi! Well actually.. How come you didn't tell me that you were dating?!"

"Not my fault that you didn't get updated on the news." you said.

"Why do you look down?"

"Huh?" you said, raising an eyebrow. "I guess I was kind of happy to be with Murasakibara alone. But now the date ended so quickly."

"(Y/N)-chin." he said, showing you a riceball plushie. Kise smiles and heads back to the group.

"What's this?" you said, looking at the plushie, surprised.

"For you. I had fun with you today. Even though we just went to the restaurant." he said.

You look at the cute plushie and didn't say anything. You felt really happy.

"Kuro-chin got it though." the basketball player added.

"T-Thank you, Murasakibara." Murasakibara gives you the plushie but he doesn't let go of it. "Eh?"

"Atsushi." the purple hair boy said. His cheeks turn pink and you show a small smile. "I want to hear (Y/N)-chin to call me by my first name."

"A-A..Atsushi." you said, turning red. You put your hand over your face. "This is too much for me."

"You're so cute." he said.

"N-No I'm not." you said, blushing even more.

"Cute."