Beach- Taeil x Taeyong

Seagulls screeched at the morning light. Probably talking about the bread roll on the sidewalk.

Taeyong shifted in his bed, jesus christ why does the sun have to be so bright? Barely opening his eyes, Taeyong sat up and sighed. His head was pounding. A few raps on the door and he was startled into opening his eyes.

He sluggishly walked towards the door, opening it to find the maid standing outside the room with a cart of food. He looked back at his best friend "Johnny, did you order room service?" hearing no response, Taeyong turned back to the maid. "We didn't order room service"

"You didn't, but the guy in the room across from you did" the maid countered. "So then why are you over here?" Taeyong asked in a state of confusion. "He ordered it for you" the maid refrained from cussing because she could lose her job. Taeyong let out an 'oh' sound, then moved to let the maid in.

The maid walked in and began to set the food down, almost at an olympic pace, leaving soon after.

Taeyong walked into the bathroom, observing his disheveled image in the mirror. He felt a weight on his shoulder, turning his head to find Johnny, laying his head sleepily on his shoulder.

"Can you hurry up? I need to take a shit" Johnny said quietly, his voice gravelly from last night.

Taeyong rolled his eyes and moved out of the bathroom, setting his eyes upon the food that awaited him. a simple american breakfast, not too much for two people. Sitting down at the small table, Taeyong served himself. Chewing on the saltiest bacon he's ever tasted, he attempted to remember last night's shenanigans.

★𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕩. 8𝕡𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ★

"WOOOOO" a voice was heard all throughout the beach, it could be no one else but Johnny, plopping himself down next to Taeyong. "my dude, this party is fuckin poggers"

Taeyong smacked the back of Johnny's head. "what did we agree about saying poggers?"

"dOnT saY iT unLesS yOu'D liKe to bE baNiSheD tO tHe shAdOw reAlM" Johnny said mockingly. Taeyong hit him again, this time making the taller whine and rub the back of his head.

Johnny huffed and took another swig of whatever hell mix of alcohol he had. "Yongieee~ let's go swimming" Johnny picked up Taeyong, taking large faltered steps toward the shoreline. 

Taeyong was wiggling like a cat, attempting to get out of Johnny's grip but ended up getting himself thrown into the water. Thank namjesus he was still in his swim shorts, otherwise he would've probably gotten sand in everything. EVERYTHING.

Taeyong walked back to where they were previously sitting, wrapping the extra towel he packed around his shoulders.

Johnny had gone off to go get more drunk, leaving Taeyong to enjoy himself alone.

Observing the dark waves, Taeyong spotted a figure under the water. It would slowly come up from under the water and peek at Taeyong, then go back under.

"That's kinda creepy" Johnny sat down next to Taeyong once again. Taeyong jumped, not expecting Johnny to come over so quickly. "What's creepy?"

"You staring at that guy" Johnny motioned towards the figure who they could clearly see was a very hendsome boy, splashing around with some kids who weren't part of the party.

The guy noticed the two boys watching him from afar and smirked, going back under the water.

Taeyong watched as the guy slowly started coming out of the water, pushing his dripping hair out of his face.