chapter seven

I arrived at Simon's and JJ's flat with all the pizzas. Simon opened the door and took all the pizzas off of me. "Thanks Si" I smiled at him letting him know that I appreciate it. I walked into the flat and noticed that everyone was already here.

"Finally, we need to know what you need to ask us, it sounds serious" Ethan said looking at me with panicking eyes. I laughed at him and sat down "It is nothing serious guys, it is about an idea that my manager came up with. And I wanted to discuss it with you"

"What I can finally become your fake boyfriend for views?" JJ yelled excitedly. We all laughed really hard. "I am sorry JJ but that is not the idea" Simon came from the kitchen and gave us all a piece of pizza. "Well tell us then" He said while already eating the pizza piece he gave himself.

"Okay, well as you all know I have one last show here in the O2. It is supposed to be a special show thanking all my fans for the support. My manager thought it would be a good idea to do something with some special guest" I raised my eyebrows to let them know that those special guests were them. "What you want us to sing with you? We can't sing!" Vikk said in a panicky tone, making me laugh at him. "No, no! Not singing, dancing! Cindy wants you guys to be my backup dancer for my song Shine. And don't worry the choreography is not that hard, I saw it today" They all looked at me with wide eyes, staying silent. I started to bit my nails again, I knew it was a bad idea. Of course, they don't want to do it. "Can we make videos about it" Josh asked me with a serious tone. "Of course, I was thinking you could do like a miniseries, one episode about the rehearsals, one episode about the day itself and then the last episode is the dance itself" I looked at them with hopeful eyes. Hoping that they would find it a great idea. "Well when do we start training?" Harry asked me raising his eyebrows. "What you would like to do it?" I looked at them all surprised. "Well of course this is a big opportunity for us, and the video would bang of course" Simon said taking another bite of his pizza. "You don't need to like think about it?" I was confused how could you just decide that it is a good idea. "Well to be honest Nova, we thought about this before, how something like this would be the greatest video, but we never thought it would be possible to do" Ethan said shrugging his shoulders.

"Omg, well okay uhm.. Thanks guys, I can't wait to start training with you then!"half yelling because I was so excited and happy that they would do this with me. "Can we see the choreography tomorrow? We have Sidemen filming in the morning, so we could come by the studio in the afternoon?" Tobi asked already so excited to see it. "Yes of course, then we can also arrange all the days that we will be rehearsing" I told them making a mental note to tell Eric that they will be coming tomorrow.

After we ate all our pizza, Talia, Freya and Gee came over. They were so excited to hear the news and Talia and Freya could not wait to see their boyfriends dancing. We decided that we should watch a movie, so we were now all sat on the couch. I was sitting between Harry and Tobi. We were watching a random video that Simon chose on Netflix, it was good, but I was too tired to really pay attention. I felt my eyes close, but I tried to keep them open. Whilst I was fighting with myself to not fall asleep, I felt a hand moving my head against their shoulders. "Stop fighting, just go to sleep for a little" Harry whispered in my ear. I decided that Harry was right, and I should just go to sleep. I cuddled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, it did not take long before I was fast asleep.

Waking up, I was confused where I was. Quickly I realized that I was still on the couch cuddled up with Harry. Harry was asleep and everybody else was gone. I saw a piece of paper laying on the coffee table.

"Hey Harry or Nova, you guys looked super cozy, so we decided to let you sleep. If you wake up and everybody is gone, all the guys went home and JJ, Talia and I are in bed. Feel free to stay, otherwise see you tomorrow.

X Simon"

I decided that it was best to wake up Harry so that we could both go home. "Harry, wake up it is 2 p.m. everybody else is gone" Harry slowly opened his eyes and looked at me "Did I fall asleep too" He rubbed his eyes trying to wake up. "I guess you did, can you please drive me home? I took a cab here" I almost forgot that I did not have a car here. I was way to lazy this morning when I had to go to the dance studio. "Of course, come on" Harry walked out of the apartment and waited for me to go through the door before closing it. "How much of the movie did you see" I asked Harry giggling. "Well to be honest I have no idea" Harry laughed stepping into the lift. "I cannot wait to see the choreography tomorrow, I hope it is not too hard" Harry scratched his head clearly nervous. "Don't worry Harry you will do great" I smiled at him reassuringly and squeezed his arm. He smiled back and looked into my eyes, I was staring at his eyes too, and I could not look away. His eye flickered to my lips, and then back to my eyes. He took a step forward, coming really close to my face. I started to get nervous, Harry placed his hand on my cheek and started to move his face closer to mine. But before anything happened the lift beeped signaling that we were in the car park. Harry coughed "Uhm my car is over there" He pointed at the far back and started to walk towards it. I was standing still in the lift, was he just about to kiss me? Fuck why did the lift have to stop at that moment? "Are you coming?" Harry yelled already half way there. "Uh yeah, coming!" I yelled confused what just happened.

The car ride to my house was nice. We sang some songs and laughed about a joke that a radio DJ told on the radio. "Well we are here" Harry said still laughing. "Yes, thank you for driving me Harold" I said teasing him with his name, I know he doesn't like to be called Harold. "Yeah, yeah I'll see you tomorrow Nono" Harry said giving me a hug. Every time I called him Harold he will call me Nono knowing that I did not like that name either.

"Sleep well" I told him closing the door. Walking to my apartment I kept thinking about that moment in the lift. I started to feel something more for Harry, but it was hard to think about it, we have been friends for over 4 years and nothing ever happened. What if I was just imagining things?