•THREE•

Our alarms woke us up around 6 am. We all got ready, had breakfast and headed towards JYP building. Stacy was the one in charge of speak, we didn't really have a leader. As son as we entered the building, Stacy introduced herself and us to someone on a counter, and minutes later a staff member came to take us to JY Park. Not gonna lie, we were so nervous to meet him, part excited and part scared.

As we were walking through a hall, something got my attention. I saw a practice room with the door closed, which had a little window, and inside there were people dancing.

Soon I realized it was Felix, Minho and Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin. I started to feel all weird, closest thing would be butterflies maybe.

I stopped to watch them dance. Seeing them in real life is just on another level. I could actually appreciate their dance moves so much better. They are truly talented.

Suddenly, Felix turns around to stop the music and notices me, watching them. I couldn't hear him properly, but I think he said they got company to the other two. I froze for a moment, but before I could run away, he opened the door.

"Hello! Are you part of the new group?" He said in English, with a smile from side to side of his bare face, his pretty freckles showing.

"I, uh, yeah I am" I laughed nervously. "I'm sorry I kept staring at you guys. Nice to meet you, I'm Yana" I said in Korean.

"Oh! You speak Korean so well!" He whipped the sweat off his forehead.

"Did you learn it before coming?" He asked.

"Yeah I did like a year and a half ago. I had to do so mainly for the contest, but I always wanted to learn for fun too." I smiled.

"Well congratulations, you learnt really fast!" He clapped all happy. "So, nice to meet you Yana, I'm Felix." He bowed.

"I know." I chuckled. "I'm actually you guys' fan." I said, very shy actually.

"I'm glad to hear that!" He laughed, "we'll work hard for Stay!" He said as he made a "fighting" pose.

"Thank you so much! Please always rest well after working hard" I said.

"So where is the rest of your group?" He asked.

Damn it. I lost them, and the worst part is they didn't even notice.

"Uh...I think I kinda lost them while watching you guys dance" I scratched my neck giggling. I didn't know where to go or who to call, our phones didn't work yet.

"Im supposed to head to JY Park office, Can you tell me how to get there please?" I kindly requested.

As he was about to tell me where to go, Hyunjin came forward.

"I'll take you if you want, so you won't miss the way." Hyunjin said.

I froze. Never in a million years I imagined Hyunjin talking to me. I must have looked really stupid, because he chuckled slightly. His has a beautiful smile. I noticed he wasn't wearing any makeup, so his pretty moles were visible too.

"Or, if I'm too scary,  I can ask Minho hyung to take you" he joked.

I snapped out of it quickly. "Oh no no, it's not that, I'm sorry." I apologized embarrassed. "it's just that I'm still processing the fact that I'm speaking to you guys."

Hyunjin stared at me for a few seconds, not in a bad nor a good way, just directly into my eyes, before he also snapped out.

"I'm Hyunjin!" He waved at me all cute. "What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Yana, nice to meet you, really." I bowed.

"It's Nice to finally meet you too, Yana.". "Let's get going, your group is probably looking for you". He said as he stared walking.

I waved at Felix, he waved back at me, and I started following Hyunjin. A thought distracted me while walking, hiting my mind like a bomb; Did he say "finally"?

On the short way to the office, we didn't talk that much. He asked me where were we from and what language did we speak. He tried to say something in Spanish, but I couldn't understand him. He apologized while laughing, as he saw my confused face. I laughed too.

"We're here." We stopped at the office's door. "Your group must be inside." He said.

"I'm probably getting kicked out for arriving late" I said jokingly.

He was about to talk, when we heard people coming from around the corner. I saw Lilly and Stacy talking with worried faces, and Natalie staring directly at me. As they were getting closer, I turned back to Hyunjin, bowed and thanked him for guiding me to the office.

"Thank you so much for bringing me, thanks to you, I'm not late, or so it seems." I giggled.

"It's no problem, I'm glad you made it on time." He said as he bowed too.

Just when I was turning around to my friends, he called me.

"Oh, and Yana, You should teach me a little bit of Spanish some day, I'm sorry for the lame joke." He chuckled.

My smile was so big, it made him smile bigger.

"That'd be great!". I replied excited.

Did Hyunjin just ask me to teach him Spanish? Maybe he just said it politely, probably didn't mean it.

"Uh, excuse the hell out of me?" Natalie said with the biggest smirk on her face.

"Was that you speaking to your beloved Hwang Hyunjin?" She said very loudly.

"Hey hey hey!" I whispered, "could you say it louder? I think he probably didn't hear you." I said sarcastically, making her shut up.

"Oh come on, he already left." She said laughing.

"Where were you?" I asked her, as a staff memeber opened the door for us to go in.

"The staff guy showed us around the building before bringing us here, so we know where everything is."

"Oh, I'll catch up later at the dorm." I said.

" I won't even ask what were you doing tho,  it's very obvious you were on your little date." She smirked.

"I Just got distracted for a few seconds, watching them dance. When I realized, you all were gone." I explained. "Then Felix greeted me and Hyunjin offered to guide me to the office".

"You what!" She yelled. "You met Felix?" She whined like an unfortuante soul.

"Yes I did" I stuck my tongue out.

"Lucky bastard" She said.