draco x safa

As you sat on a seat in the common room, a majority of the house cheered. Gryffindor had just won a Quidditch match against Slytherin, so all the Quidditch-enthusiasts were celebrating. safa's best friends, Alyssa Kane and Tricia Walters, were among the celebrating Gryffindor's, and were actively trying to encourage you to join in the festivities. You brushed them away, trying to find a point of escape.

It wasn't that you didn't want to celebrate with your friends or enjoy the win, you just had someplace to be. Though they had lost, she still planned to congratulate her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, on how well he played. You two also had plans to meet after the game, only because she hadn't been considering the possibility of being swept away as you were.

"Come on, safa, why are you in such a sour mood?" Tricia asked, brushing her black hair away from her face. "We won, after all!"

"I know, I was watching the game," she replied grumpily, leaning back against the couch and crossing her arms. she weren't usually this sour with her friends, but she had been trying to leave for a while now. They just weren't getting the memo that she wanted them to leave her be.

"Why're you so down?" Alyssa wondered, plopping down next to her on the couch. "I saw you talking with Malfoy after the game, has he said something rude?" she lifted her head to look at her friend. They didn't exactly know she was dating Draco; Alyssa and Tricia hated Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle more than anyone could imagine. she wasn't exactly sure if it was just the Gryffindor/Slytherin spat, or something else, but they would throw insults at the other group like there was no tomorrow. she couldn't possibly tell her friends about safa and Draco's relationship. Draco agreed, and nobody knew of their relationship.

"Yeah, but I shot back something worse," she lied, standing from the couch and walking toward the portrait. "I have to go find my brother," she told them as they shot her a quizzical looks. her younger brother was in Ravenclaw, and she was overly protective of him. They nodded as though they understood, and she stepped out of the common room. As soon as she was out in the hallway, she took off in a run.

she arrived by the entrance of the dungeons quickly, finding Draco and running over to him.

"You played wonderfully," safa told him, planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"We lost," he grumbled, wrapping an arm around her waist and leaning down to kiss her forehead. "If stupid Potter hadn't gotten the Snitch..."

"Be quiet, you still played fantastically." safa and Draco's relationship was one built on pure love. they both joked with the other; there were friendly jokes and not-so friendly jokes, but the jokes were always said with the utmost respect, and they were always filled with nothing but love. The relationship had only one evident flaw: the secrecy. Other than that, you two were hopelessly in love with no worries or problems.

Draco began to lead her down the hall, out in the direction of the Quidditch pitch. they had both come to realize that the Quidditch pitch was deserted when the teams weren't practicing, so it had become your place to just sit. When they arrived at the pitch, they both laid in the centre of the field, staring up at the stars.

"They saw us talking after the game," safa told him as she tried to pick out a constellation in the stars.

"'They' as in your incompetent friends, correct?"