First Meeting or Not

Hello guys I am here with first part of my story

Author's pov
Two girls are walking on the streets with their shopping bags . Suddenly only of girl said she forgot something and threw the bags on the girl and ran
G1:oh god how can I forget my phone in the shop , I have get my phone catch the bags I have to go .
G2:are Yaar how can catch all these Riddhima and go slow no one is gonna eat your phone . Don't run on the road like that ,be careful.
R: are sejal don't take tension Yaar me Yun gayi or Yun ayi. Wait here only

She was running on the road she didn't notice that the traffic lights has changed . Suddenly from nowhere are car comes and was going to hit her. But it had stopped

Riddhima's pov
I thought for a minute that I was going to die. Oh god because of that jerk my locket is broken . I even have to fix this now . First I will get my phone.
She got her phone from the shop. And went near sejal she was exhausted by carrying all those bags for this long.
S:why it took this much time for you to come . Ah these bags are heavy Yaar catch these.
R:so sorry because of one jerk I was going to die and he broke my precious locket . I have to even fix this . So I took it to a repair shop.
S:I said you to be careful. You won't hear no what if something happens to you ?
R: relax nothing happened to me . And till now no one is born to take my life.so chill .
S: you are never gonna change by the way today I need your help you have to organise a party on my behalf
R: whose party ? And when you know na today I am going for a date with Kabir.
S: party Rai singhania's Ka hai  . Isilyie Tumhse Puch Rahi hu by the way tera date 4 pm ko hai and party 6pm ko hai .so I know you can manage please yaar please
R:haha ye puppy faces mat Bana  I will go . But for now I am getting late I have to even get ready. Let's go.

Vansh's pov
I was talking on phone with angrey about today's party suddenly I didn't notice the girl who is crossing the road . If i wouldn't apply the break she would have died. I want to get   down and scold her but I am getting late to the party. I really want to see her face but couldn't she bent down to pick something. But I was getting late.

Time is 4pm
Riddhima is waiting for Kabir near cafe. Looking at her watch and seeing towards the door . Suddenly her face lit up she saw Kabir entering from the door
K:I am so sorry I made you to wait . I was struck in some work .
R:no problem now let's order something I am hungry .
K: what do want to eat let me guess your regular items chocolate lava and cool drink
Right.
R:ahh so cute you even know what I want to order also.
K:ya as this is your regular item that you order . You have to try something new Riddhima
R: Kabir now you to don't start again .
K:ok
They completed eating and talking about the day. Suddenly Kabir got call and said he have to go there is something important . He said he is going to meet here tomorrow near the beach.

At 6 pm
She was arranging the flowers all of a sudden she heard a voice from back she turned back all of a sudden and dropped a candle near by.
V:what the hell is this you are so disorganized I don't want those White flowers to mix with coloured ones.
Riddhima's short temper has raised first he shouted like a monster and he is saying her disorganized.
R:what do you think of yourself . You are shouting at me like that and more over about the arrangements all the guests like them . You know right always majority wins. If you have a problem the I can't do anything mister
Angrey:do you know with whom you are talking to.
R: hoga koi amir khandhan ke shehzada . And mujhe is bat se koi fark Nahin padta.
Vansh was awe struck seeing her confidence.
V: interesting very interesting miss
He said and left
After his departure a lone tear escaped from her eye .
Vansh's pov
Why I am feeling like I already met her before . I am not sure that this is my first meeting or not . She is the first person I met who has guts to talk to me in that way. She has an aura of a lioness. There no fear in her eyes I like it . I really want to meet her once again . But for now I have to concentrate on my deal.

Note: the locket is going to play a key role in my story

Hope you guys like the first part . Please leave your precious comments.

Why do you think she has tears in her eyes?
Why do you think he feel that he is not meeting her for the first time?

Thank you