chapter 05

“Why did Roo leave nearly in tears?” Shay asked as she licked some icing off her finger.

Jack shifted knowing Shay would blow up on him, “I um- I slept with Holly twice.” He choked on the last word.

“Exuse me? What did you just say?” Shay asked putting the spoon down crossing her arms staring at Jack who looked at her, his eyes were glistering with tears only meaning he felt guilty.

“Please Shay don’t make me fucking say it twice” He slid down the wall his face in his hands but then realized Alex’s voice was on the radio his eyes went big, “Dude we’re on the fucking radio” he jumped up, jumping around with Alex who   smirked, “Fuck yes we did” Alex smirked wrapping his arms around Shay kissing her lips softly she giggled tasting the vanilla icing that he had eaten a few minutes ago on his lips.

“Congratulations babe”

Jack sighed a little banging his head against the wall sliding back down it.

Alex looked over at Shay  as they put the cupcakes in the oven, “I’ll go see if she’s okay” Alex grabbed the keys from the cabinet walking over pecking Shay’s lips quickly, she herd the front door shut too and stared at Jack as he looked up at her.

“Do you have any idea how torn Roo is right now Jack?”

Jack nods.

“No you don’t, you honestly don’t.” Shay said closing the dishwasher after putting the dirty dishses inside it, “She fucking thinks that she’s not good enough since you started hanging out with that fake whore.” Jack stared at Shay shocked, she shrugged.

“She really thinks that?”

Shay nods sighing, “Yes Jack, any girl would if they see their boyfriend with someone else as close as Holly was to you today.” He bit his lower lip looking down not meaning for her to feel that way.

          Alex pulled up at the studio stepping out of the car locking it walking inside the studio into their studio room to see Roo there with half a bottle of Absinthe gone and another full one sitting in front of Roo.

“Roo?”

Roo looked over and gasped, “Heyy Alex, what brings you here to my mm woman cave?”

Alex shook his head, “Jack told Shay and I what happened, but this shit isn’t helping you.” He said pointing to the bottle.

Roo took in a deep breath, “Oh but it is, I feel, great I feel great.”

Alex rose an eye brow shaking his head grabbing the half empty bottle and full bottle in front of her opening the full one up after drinking down the half bottled one and put the other to his lips downing it as well.

“Well that’s just mean I bought them for a reason, I can’t remember”

Alex leaned against the equipment and shrugged, “It’s for your own good.” He said feeling it kick in trying to fight it but knew he would be to weak.

“I don’t know what you just said because I was just thinking about batman” Roo said.

          30 minutes later the stuff had kicked in for Alex he rubbed his eyes a little bit biting his lower lip walking over to Roo bending down kissing her slow at first but sped up the pace a little.

          Jack and Shay were sitting on the couch eating some cupcakes she had finally calmed him down looking at the time seeing it was half passed 2 they both stared at each other, “We should go see if their okay” Jack said.