45.

"I figured it out from black and white."

Dani's POV

Friday. Friday. Friday.

"Ay, love! Mind passing me my passport?" I looked over to an exhausted Niall, reaching out to grab the little booklet from my hand.

"And for what? We're about to leave the airport," I giggled, handing it to him.

"Thought I'd need some drinks for the drive to the hotel. Heard the trip was long, want somethin'?"

"I'll pass,"

"Anyone?"

"No thanks mate, hurry before we leave in the car without ya," Zayn added.

"Hey," I heard a whisper from behind me. Turning around to the familiar brown haired beauty, my tired smile grew wider.

"Tired?" He asked me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I leaned into him, closing my eyes and taking in his scent.

"Mhm,"

"Dani, get over here!"

I opened my eyes, a waddling Monique walking my way as she held her hands on her very visible belly.

"Leave'er alone," Harry defended, tilting his head as he smiled at her belly.

"We need to talk about my dress! You guys will be all over each other in the car and you know it. Hush, Harold,"

I giggled, grabbing her hand in mine as I blew Harry a kiss. Like the goof he was, he pretended to stumble back and fall on his knees, grabbing the invisible kiss in the air and shoving it roughly into his pocket. I continued laughing as he swiped his hand across his forehead with an exaggerated relieved expression on his face, standing back up.

"Sit here, darling," Monique spoke as I turned around. We were at a table with two high stools.

"You gonna get up there okay?" I asked, immediately scurrying to her side.

"Thanks, love. This is getting quite rough," she laughed as I helped her onto the stool.

"I can only imagine,"

"Before you sit, move your chair here! The pictures of the dresses are saved on my phone!"

----------

"We're in Ohio boys! Three nights," I reminded in the car, feeling my stomach turn. This would be the last stop I'd make with them all. With Harry.

"Dani, when's Maryland?" Liam chirped, scrolling through his phone.

"Um, that's right up after Ohio," I said, my voice small.

"You okay?" Harry poked my side, turning my face so that I was facing him. Nodding, I quickly pecked his lips before resting my head on his shoulder.

"I have a proposition for you," he whispered into my ear, rubbing my hip.

"What's that?" I asked as I reached down in between my legs, grabbing my purse. I swiftly grabbed my lip balm, applying a thin layer over my lips before setting my purse back down.

I looked at him, as our faces were now extremely close. His eyes fell from mine to my freshly moisturized lips. I took my lips in my mouth and rubbed them against one another lightly, before releasing them. I was fully aware that my lips were now much fuller, and pinker.

He kept our faces extremely close, his warm breath on my lips, smelling of nothing but spearmint.

"Sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up."

I stopped myself from laughing like a maniac, and decided to respond to him.

"No thanks, I don't really like short stories."

I smirked as his jaw dropped, his hand leaving my hip as he crossed his arms. My amused expression never leaving as he pretended to be angry.

"Jokes, Haz," I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"No one's ever said that before, you just called me small," he whined.

"Shut up, you know you're not," I whispered, trying to keep calm so that the boys wouldn't hear us.

"Don't believe you," he pouted, looking away,

"C'mon, I'll make it up to you,"

His pout switched to a grin as he looked down at me.

"How?"

"Not sure yet, any ideas?"

"How about this. Your right leg is Ohio and your left is Kentucky. Can I be the Ohio River? Tonight? Everythin' forgiven,"

This time I couldn't stop myself from laughing, hiding my face in my fans as he lightly chuckled, very proud of his joke.

"Sure," I said in between laughs, shaking my head to myself.

"That was a good one wasn't it?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely," I replied sarcastically.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Be nice."

----------

"Finally," I breathed, throwing myself onto the comfortable bed.

"The ride wasn't that bad, baby," Harry said, pulling his shirt over his head before unbuckling his belt, climbing onto me.

"Harry, I'm exhausted. No."

"Looooooove," he said, peppering my face and neck with kisses.

"Harry," I whimpered, his hands rubbing through my leggings.

"Just gonna ease your mind, baby, s'alright?" He asked.

I bit my lip, thinking about his generous offer. Was sleep really worth it right now? Nope.

"Please," I pleaded as he pulled my leggings down hurriedly. I immediately took my sweater off, feeling way too warm. As I went to unhook my bra, he stopped me.

"Let me," he said as he hovered over me again, his hand smoothly sliding behind my back as he unhooked my bra.

I moaned as he leaned down, biting onto my erect nipple as he rubbed my other breast at the same time. The part that made every inch of me go weak was the fact that he never broke his eye contact with me.

He stopped, reaching back up before aggressively kissing me, our tongues rubbing against each others.

"Want to make you feel good, baby. Don't want you to think you need anyone, or anythin' else," he murmurd against my lips. He carefully moved back down, slowly grabbing a hold of my panties and sliding them off.

I was caught off guard when instead of using his fingers, he sunk his head in between my legs. He swiped his tongue all over, in and out, in and out. I grabbed onto his hair, moving him lower down as I continued contain my emotions.

"Harry, fuck, I- ohhh,"

He continued, whispering inaudible things against my legs before he continued pleasing me. I moaned loudly, not caring that our possible neighbors could be hearing me.

All too soon, I reached my peak, my eyes fell back as I grabbed his shoulders, lifting him up and hugging him tightly.

He chuckled, his deep laugh igniting sparks within me. Falling onto me, the pressure didn't matter. Nothing mattered. Only he mattered.

"How was that?" he asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Told you, baby. Ohio River."