Chapter 30

Rosalie Pov:

I left the party as I was very upset with Miguel that I didn't want to be there anymore. I parked my car in the drive way as I got out of the car to go inside. I see Robby was in our old karate room that my parents fix up. I was just about to say something to him when my dad walked in with Johnny. I looked at Johnny confuse of why he was here other than my dad had to help him with something probably.

"Hey Robby and Rosalie" my dad said as we walked over to him.
"Mr. Larusso, I really need to talk to you about something" Robby said walking over to my dad before he turned his head seeing Johnny.
"What the hell? What's going on?" Johnny asked us as he looked at us confused.
"Hey, Johnny, I forgot to tell you... you're not the only one around here with a student *putting his hand on Robby shoulder patting it* I have a student of my own" Dad said to Johnny who look shocked.

Johnny then glance at us before getting angry and shoving Dad to the shelf which cause one of his trophies to drop to the floor.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Dad yelled at Johnny.
"What the hell's wrong with you, Man?" Johnny shouted back at him.
"Hey, Dad, back off" Robby snapped at Johnny getting in front of my dad protecting him.
"Dad?" Dad asked Robby as I stand next to Robby.
"Stand down Sensei Lawerence" I said to Johnny getting in fighting position with Robby as we both glared at Johnny.
"Sensei?" Dad asked me confused.
"What are you deaf Larusso... I told you she's one of my students" Johnny snapped at Dad as he glared at my dad.
"What you told my dad about me joining Cobra Kai? You Bastard you snitched on me how dare you... you told me you wouldn't tell him" I snapped at Johnny mad at him for snitching on me.
"Oh please he'd find out anyways soon or later" Johnny said glared at my dad.
"That doesn't give you a right to tell him to his face or tell on me... and also you shouldn't be mad or angry at my dad for teaching Robby when you are literally teaching me as well... Johnny that's very hypocritical of you to think or say that about my dad when you did the exact same thing as well" I said annoyed with Johnny and can't believe him of how he is acting.
"So what your gonna quit Cobra Kai since your dad found out now huh?" Johnny sassy me narrowing his eyebrows at me frustrated.
"No... I actually already quit before I saw this happened or knew about it.... why don't you go ask Miguel why I quit" I snapped back at Johnny as I was upset with Miguel and Johnny not wanting to see Johnny anymore.
"Yeah Dad if you want to fight Mr. Larusso you're gonna have to fight us first" Robby said angry with his dad.
"you got to be kidding me" Johnny said before he left the house upset as Robby and I turned around to look at my dad.
"Mr. Larusso, I was gonna tell you--" Robby said looking at my dad worried that my dad will hate him as my dad interrupted him.
"Was this all just a con?" Dad asked Robby.
"No dad it's not like that he was going to tell you but he was just scared you were gonna act this way" I said defending Robby.
"You knew Rosalie" Dad asked me.
"No I only found out a few days ago" I said.
"It's not Rosalie fault Mr. Larusso it was mine for not tell you" Robby said telling full responsibility.
"So this was just some kind of sick mind game you're trying to pull off on me?" Dad asked Robby.
No, no, no, it wasn't like that" Robby said trying to explain.
"you lied to me" Dad said frustrated with Robby.
"Please, please" Robby said begging for him to understand.
"Get out now! and don't come back to this house not to the dealership, not ever.. you got that? Ever again" Dad shouting at Robby as he back up scared.
"No, I'm" Robby try to explain but my dad closed the door on him as I tear up hating for what all happened today.

I looked down at the ground sad, hurt, upset and mad at what just happened, as my dad turned around to look at me. I felt so bad for Robby right now because he was gonna tell my dad when he got home because Robby knew it be best if my dad knew about it, but Johnny came and ruin Robby chances of tell my dad the truth calmly. Now I'm worried that my dad is gonna be mad at me about joining Cobra Kai behind his and mom back.

"Rosalie how could you... you know how your mom and I feel about Cobra Kai... why would the hell would you join it if you knew the history behind it" Dad questioned me frustrated.
"I don't know *tearing up more* I thought it could be good with really good people in the dojo Dad but I was wrong and I'm scared now" I said as I hold my wrist in pain while crying.

Dad seem to notice something was wrong as his angry turned into comfort and concern.

"Rosalie? What's wrong? What happened" Dad asked me with concern in his eyes as he slowly walked over to me to see what was wrong.

Dad looked at my wrist because he can see I was holding my wrist. It had a big bruise on it.

"who did this to you Rosalie? What happened? tell me sweetie I'm here for you" Dad said as he walked me over to the bench in the room to sit down to look at it to make sure it wasn't broken or anything.
"Miguel did it" I said tearing up not wanting to say it was him to my dad but it was the true.
"Your boyfriend did this to you why... I thought you told me he was a nice guy" Dad asked.
"Miguel did this by accident, dad and he is a good and nice guy I'm just not so sure about it anymore... because he's in Cobra Kai *crying more before looking at my dad* Dad you were right... about Cobra Kai it changes people for the worse no matter who is teaching it" I said crying not wanting to break up with Miguel because of this because I know he's a good guy still deep down deep inside him.
"I tried to tell you sweetie.. Cobra Kai methods changes people for the worse it take their angry channels it inside of them and makes them into a bully and a violent kid" Dad said to me.
"But dad that's what I'm afraid of I'm worry about Miguel... he's changing into one of them and I don't want that for him because I know he's a good person" I said crying not wanting Miguel to get worse or turn into a violent person.
"Then do what I, your mom and your grandfather Miyagi taught you... teach him to be good... Mr. Miyagi always told me and your mom that theirs good everyone they just have to be shown the right way... it's like what Miyagi always says there is never a bad student only a--" Dad said as I finished his sentence remembering grandpa quote.
"Only a bad teacher" I said as I tried to stop crying.
"don't you can show him the right way I know you can" Dad said.
"I hope so dad but I'm not just worried about him dad.. all the students in Cobra Kai I don't want this to happen to them.. Aisha, Hawk, Bert and don't want to see them like that" I said as another tear fell down my cheek.
"Then I will help you Rose.. remember you're not alone... remember you have me, your sister and your mom to talk to if you ever need help we will be there for you no matter what... we have your back sweetie.. come here" Dad said kissing my forehead as he holds his arms up for me to lean in to him for comfort and a hug.

I lean into him as I wrapped my arms around my dad hugging him as I cried into his arms. Dad leans his head against the top of my head to comfort me. I was at least relived that my dad didn't yell at me for joining Cobra Kai behind his back because I really don't need someone to sit there and tell me I told you so. When really all I want is my dad or mom comfort for right now because I'm scared, hurt and don't know what do anymore. I looked down at my necklace that Miguel gave me on our first date and it hurts me to look at it now because I really don't want to break up with him tomorrow or when I see him next, because I know I should because of Miguel behavior.