Secret Santa oneshot (girlxgirl)

AN: hey there so I felt in a really Christmassy mood that I decided to write a Christmas oneshot containing Polly and Yvanna from ‘it’s just tutoring…’ now this has nothing to do with the storyline of that, it is completely separate and just a bit of fun really, hope you like it, and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Polly’s POV

Tis the season to be jolly,

Fa la la la la, la la la la…

“Polly?”

“Huh?”

I looked up dazed, what was going on?

Studying my surroundings I realized I was outside on a bench surrounded by the gang, and it was really cold, I huddled my coat over my small frame trying to contain the heat. Why on earth were we outside in the middle of winter???

“Are you cold?” a smooth voice asked from behind me, which instantly had me shivering from other reasons than the cold.

Turning my head slightly behind me I realized the owner of that said voice was Yvanna wearing a big black puffer jacket and Eskimo hat that really suited her bleach blonde hair, her pink lips parted slightly blowing out puffs of cold wispy air in waves…

“Polly?”

“POLLY!”

Snapping my eyes away from Yvanna lips, I noticed everyone’s gaze on me and I felt myself blush from embarrassment, to avoid their stares I hid my head deep with in my coat not playing any attention to them. Maybe if I ignore them they’ll do the same?

“Polly.”

Guess not.

I raised my head a little poking my eyes above the top of my coat to stare at Katy who called me.

“Get your head out of there! And pick a name out of the hat! Come on, come on we’re all freezing now” she whined holding the knitted beanie towards me full of paper with everyone’s name on it.

Sighing, I reached my hand out of my pocket and quickly picked up a random piece of paper opening it slightly so nosey people like ‘cough cough’ Jo; who was leaning closer and closer to me to sneak a peak, couldn’t see.

Reading the name, I took a sharp intake of breath causing everyone to look at me quizzically; blushing red I decided to head inside before I did anymore stupid things.

I didn’t even explain to them why I left, I just left.

Stood up and awkwardly half ran half stumbled indoors.

Walking towards my locker I leaned up against it and sighed, rereading the name I had received on the small slip of paper again, yup there was no mistaking it.