Thirteen chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

Our noses touched, and then our foreheads

He approached slowly, as if he wanted my approval. He clenched my hand and I had the impression that he was too much scared of what he was going to do.Especially because he had taken the first step.I'm sure he's half as confused as I am.

To relieve him and push his fear into a corner,I raise my other hand and place it around his neck.

I was right.That removed his fear.

He opened his eyes a little and looked at me,just an inch away from me.

Our lips barely touched.I put both of my hands around his neck.
We started kissing so slowly,like we don't want to ruin this moment.
My heart beated so hard. I was so scared.
His hand was on my cheek.
At the time passes,we started kissing faster.I opened my mouth.

Just when Alann want to puts his tongue into my mouth,someone knocked on the door.Shit.

I quickly push him off and get out of bed.My heart was pounding so hard because of the nervousness that I thought it would come out of my chest or at least I would get a panic attack. If the door hadn't been locked and my aunt had seen us, I'm sure she would kill us.

ME:"W...What?"

I stuttered.Fuck.

AUNT:"I just wanted to see if your friend would stay here tonight."

ME:"Logically he will.It's two hours after midnight."

AUNT:"I'm sorry if I woke you up...Can you come out for a minute,Victorio?"

ME:"Now?"

AUNT:"It would be great now."

ME:"I don't think so...Listen,we'll talk later.Go back to bed."

AUNT:"Fine..Good night."

I heard footsteps and she left. She sounded upset. Now I made her sad. Great. But she would be even sadder if she saw me like this. Especially because she knows some things about me.

I lean against the door and run my hand through my hair.Shit, Alann...This is going to be awkward.

ALANN:"Don't worry about that."

About what?Does he mean my aunt or what just happened between us?No.I can't ask him that.

He seemed to know what was in my head.

ALANN:"Don't worry about anything.Just lie down and sleep."

Okay,I'm glad this didn't become one of those awkward situations.

ME:"Sorry."

ALANN:"Don't be.Come here."

I lay on the bed without saying anything.

I was so nervous to even look at his eyes.

ALANN:"What do you think your aunt wanted now?"

She probably wanted to teach me a lesson because I didn't take medication.I hate them.I feel worse because of them.
Who else did the antidepressants help? Whose anxiety decreased because of Benzodiazepines?I don't know,but I just can't stand it.

I am better without them.I really am.

ME:"I don't know."

There's no way I'm going to tell him that.

I turn my back on him and close my eyes. He obviously regrets that one kiss.

ALANN:"Hey, come back here.What are you doing?"