The position.

(Disclaimer - this story will be in Evelyn/your POV and third person POV.
Warning, this story contains harsh language and sexual scenes so please ensure you are of age to read. Thankyou!)

Evelyn paced the hallway of the corporate office complex she worked in, right outside "The bosses" office, she silently prayed she wouldn't be fired.
After the mess she'd caused, it would take more than a miracle.
"Mister Simmons will see you now.." a Woman says from the desk infront of his office.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I repeat in my head over and over.
"This is no big deal right?" I thought.
"I only spilled coffee on 4 of the new machines..aswell as-" I shake my head quickly. "Happy thoughts." I sigh and enter the room, my face pale as a ghost, I go to take a seat, before Mister Simmons holds a hand in the air infront of me. "There will be no need for that, Miss Green." He looked at me finally, he was an old man, with a round build, with little to no hair.
He handed me a red paper, a paper I knew all to well.
"Sir- if I may-"
"No. Miss green you've had multiple chances your clumsy-ness has got in the way too much. Please see yourself out." He went back to signing papers and things.
I sigh and walk out miserably, once outside the building, I sit down at one of the benches.
This company was the only business who'd even considered me.
I sigh to myself and get up, adjusting the coat I wore, it was snowing, cold.
I wave over a taxi and hop inside, giving the man my address before sitting back in the car.
The car ride home I was silent, I take out my phone, not a single notification the entire day.
I shake my head.

Once home, I step out of the car, paying the taxi man with cash, then make my way in the driveway of my home.
I lived with my roommate, Dave. He was a nice guy but barely home, I realise I won't be able to pay rent for the following week, facepalming myself, before heading inside.
I make myself something to eat and sit down on the couch we shared.
"What am I gonna do.." I thought to myself, the newspaper on the coffee table seemed to catch my eye, I picked it up, noticing a few available positions, including...
Maid needed, accomodation included, must know basic cleaning skills.
"Sketch as fuck." I say allowed, but after thinking about it. I need this, I call the number and ask about the position, the man on the Phone had a deep husky voice.
He seemed busy, but told me I started tomorrow, giving me an address. I was surprised, he didn't ask for a resume, or anything, just my bank account details.

I decide to head to bed.

(Sorry if this story seemed dragged on! ITS MY FIRST ONE! plus I'm not even sure if it'll obtain any reads :) but I'll continue the story! Thankyou for reading.)