Drinks

Lando ordered Uber eats as he sat on his dining table. 'Hey why don't  you make a public account on Instagram?' He asked. You were busy making yourself a healthy sandwich. You looked over your shoulder. 'Why.' You asked.
'Well people want to reach out to you.' Lando said. You sniffed the nice smell of the greens on the sandwich.
'Pedophiles.' You grinned. Lando laughed. 'Yeah those too.' You laughed.
'And my fan girls.' He laughed.
'I already have accepted a few.' You said.
Lando laughed. 'Really? They found you already?'
'Yep.' You said.
'Wow.' He laughed. You laughed too. You turned your acc to public you didn't post much only pictures of nature and yourself getting arrested. There was a big leap of followers on your acc now. You dropped your phone and walked with your sandwich to the table you sat down on the chair. 'I've fan accounts.' You said.
Lando laughed at you. 'I see. Are They about you and the border securities?' He asked with a smile.
'Mostly yes.' You giggled. 'They already found out about it.' He smirked.

You laughed and ate your sandwich while Lando was busy on Instagram. You finished it, and you took your phone off the kitchen counter. You had 2 unread messages from Max. You opened it.
Max: Guess what?
Max: I'm in England too! :D

Why isn't he in Monaco? You turned around and met Lando's gaze.
He noticed you behaving weirdly around your phone. 'What's wrong?' He asked.
'Max just sent me a message about he's here too!' You barked.

'Oh god. We're dead.' He murmured. 'Does He know where you live?' You asked.
Lando gave you a nod. 'Yes he does.' He said.
'Oh no.' You said.
'Btw Y/n I tagged you in a post.' He said with a grin. 'I hope it's nothing to do with border securities.' You said.
'No worries Y/n it's with the officer.' He laughed.
'Oh luckily.' You said.

It was a nice picture of The officer, Lando and you.
He tagged the police station and you.
Lando: Just received a ticket 😁😁😁
You liked it. Bc you were very good at getting arrested but also accepted them ofc. Even though you and your friends got arrested a lot.

Lando's doorbell rang, and you both gave each other a concerned gaze. 'Oh. No.'
'Lando You open the door.' You ordered. He out of the chair and opened the door. 'Package for you sir!'
'Thanks.' He said. 'Enjoy your day.' Lando said. When he wanted to close the door you noticed a figure walking towards him. 'Y/n?' Lando asked. 'Hey how are you Lando?' Max asked.
'Oh god no.' You said. 'Oh hi Max!' You said. Trying to act normal around him. 'Arent you going to invite me in?' Max asked. Lando nodded. And he stepped back, Max walked in and Lando closed the door behind him.
Max dropped a bag on the floor. 'Oh I missed you!' He said.
You were confused as heck. He missed you? He rather wanted you locked up in prison. And now he says he missed you? Can this day be any weirder? 'I've brought drinks.'
'You do know I don't drink.' Lando murmured. 'Yes, but I know my sister does!' He said.
'Oh great.' Lando said. 'You got coke?' Max asked. Lando stood next to you. He was definitely hiding for Max.
'Yeah in the refrigerator.' Lando said. Max nodded and he took it out and filled two glasses. With rum. 'No that's too much MAX!' You barked at him.
'Okay fine!' He said. He gave you like a thin layer. He added the coke.
Lando cocked his head. 'Isn't it a waste of my coke?' He asked.
Max looked over his shoulder. 'Nope!'

'I also brought a game!' He said.
'Monopoly!' He added. 'Oh god why.' You both said.