Restrained

I woke up disgruntled and confused. I was restricted to a bed, and started panicking. Looking around, I was locked in this devilish room, it had reeked of old man and feet. I turned my head to the right, and to my surprise, there was another person restrained to a bed, they were sleeping.
I started screaming as I had no idea what this place was. As I was screaming, the man who had took me last night came down. He put his hand on my mouth. I don't know why, but I blushed.
He yelled at me,"Shut the fuck up, stupid biotch!"
He removed his hand from my mouth. I looked up into his devilishly handsome eyes. He was so hot. "Why am I here?", I had asked him. "From here I will be conducting experiments on you, the person next to you, and another who isn't in this room right now.", he told me.
I was still pretty scared of this sadistic room, but for some reason, once he entered the room, I found the room arousing. He had asserted his dominance towards me, I liked that a lot.
"Hey, I think you're pretty cute.", I told him. He seemed flustered, he didn't answer back immediately. "Thanks", he said looking to the side with a smirk. He started walking out the room, "I have things to do."
The person next to me looked at me and told me, "Why the fuck would you call him cute? He just kidnapped you!" I looked at them for a moment and replied, "I have no idea, but I'm gonna fuck him."