4

"Baby, it hurts so bad." Ariana cried out tightening the hold of her arm around my neck.

Ariana hadn't stopped following me around like a horny puppy and wouldn't leave my side since we got home. Following the conversation about a certain subject, she hadn't stopped whining about the throbbing pain in her lower abdomen.

The best way I could summarise her description of her period for people like me would be that it was like a three-way mash-up between the stitch that you get into your side when you run for a long time without breathing deeply enough, bad indigestion, and gently getting punched in the balls. Except, the punches happen repeatedly all throughout the day. Which was absolutely fucking terrifying.

She had always been whining about the pain and as much as I hated thinking this way.... this time it was a little extra.

Usually during on her period, comfort was her ultimate goal. I would find her body engulfed in one of my soft sweaters that she said, felt like a cloud was embracing her. She would have a mask on attached on her face and would be staying in bed all day either bawling her eyes out, hungry, or irritated. And let's not forget, the throwing shit at me.

But this time, this time was different.

The bitch was in a night gown looking so damn fine. Looking very sexy but her squirming and whining drove it away causing me to worry about her instead.

I've done everything I could do to help her but nothing seemed to make her feel better. I had prepared her favourite snacks, drinks, and meals, which she usually craved on the first day. I've given her a hand holding a hot water bottle on the most painful area to sooth her as she said it was so bad that her lower back started hurting. I've given her a massage with my talented hands to distract her from the war going on inside her body. I even had her favourite movie playing on the TV screen despite the numerous times I've seen it because of her. I've cuddled, listened, even given the devil a space which made her even more fucking emotional.

Normally a cuddle and a massage with her craving foods would answer the situation. But this time, I didn't know what to do. I even tried calling her private doctor but to my surprise, she stopped me.

But I wasn't stupid.

I knew what she wanted.

I rubbed my temples with my free hand as the other was wrapped loosely around the woman whose half of the body was on top of me, giving her a massage wherever my hand could reach. Ariana wasn't helping with the throbbing headache I began to have because of her.

"Do you want your sausage?" I asked referring to her vegan sausage which she had in her fridge. I watched as she slightly lifted her head up to look at me with a hopeful look in her eyes.

What?

She opened her mouth slightly trying to say something until a moment of realisation hit her. Not even a word came out before closing it.

She nodded unhurriedly, lowering her gaze to my lips, "Or a hotdog?" I asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Uhmmm." She hummed still had her look at the same spot as if she was in a deep decision making, "A sausage is good, baby."

"I knew it." I rolled my eyes playfully as I nudged her to roll over so I could get up. "Hotdogs are better."

She sat up and stuck her tongue out before doing a blowjob gesture with her hands, "Your sausage is better."

"My sausage in your bun." I winked, "Sad, your bun  got some ketchup."

Her playful smirk dropped within a second and quickly turned into a frown. It began annoying her whenever I brought up about her being on period, "I have a mouth, Y/N." Then her smirk returned as if she had remembered some shit, "And an asshole."