Part 5

Theia's POV:
I've been busy for these few days, gathering with other Goddesses and discussing what will happen later. There are rumors about four fallen Goddesses  going to invade human's realm with their armies. These four was a war general against demons, but they committed grave crimes and prisoned by Judgement God Kajah. After few centuries they ran from prison and released their armies, from here rumors about the invasion born. If this really going to happen, a war between Gods will bring disaster to both realms, human and God. Goddess Tilith, a goddess who serves Lord Lucius who govern the gate of space and time suggest to make guardian squad to protect all earth's resident while Gods can focus on defeating four fallen Gods. Many Goddess disagree because they doubting human capability to fight the invasion. "They won't be a normal being" Tilith's said with her smirk. Oh right, we can choose our disciplines and give them special training. Without me realizing, I was saying that out loud and all staring me because of that. But then, it's all decided that seven disciplines will be choosen. They will get training with the help of Lord Lucius within parallel world.

#### sorry for long and short update, currently busy with work ####