𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

you and y/bf were shopping through the mall. you decided to head into victoria's secret. you were in front of y/bf looking at the bras and underwear.

eventually you got so lost into what you were looking at that you didn't notice y/bf wandered off somewhere.

you picked up a bra looking at it, when you heard a voice behind you say "that would sure look good on you" that wasn't y/bf

fucking creep

you chuckled hoping he'd just go away, but of course he didn't. "you single babygirl?"

oh my god

"no" you replied, he smacked his lips "what's the attitude for beautiful?"

ignore him

"come on don't ignore me pretty" you quickly pulled out your phone and shot y/bf a quick text "guy hitting on me sos"

"ohh what are you doing? texting your boyfriend? what's he gonna do?" he started getting closer to you "leave me alone" you spoke up. you felt his hand going to touch your waist.

"she said leave her alone"

finally

you turned around and saw the creepy guy and y/bf staring at each other. y/bf was absolutely pissed, his eyebrows were slightly furrowed, his jaw was clenched and his fist was balled up.

oh god

"and what are you gonna do about it princess?" "my girl told you to leave her alone so i suggest you do so before i make your face and this thong the same color" he snarled while picking up a purple underwear "try it you can't do shit to me bitch" "oh you wanna bet?" "i'll beat you and your bitch's puss-"

he couldn't even finish his sentence before he flew to the ground. y/bf was on top of him ready to throw another punch at him before you stopped him.

you ran over to him trying to pull him off, "babe get off of him please" he heard your voice and unclenched his fists. he slowly got off of the man, "don't you ever talk about MY girl like that" he spit in his face as he hovered above him. you grabbed his arm and you both walked out of the store.

for the record, you woulda let him fuck him up but they were both over 18 and you didn't exactly want your boyfriend in jail with a charge of battery.

you sat down on a bench in the middle of the mall, "are you okay?" he quickly asked "babe yes i'm fine but are you good? you're the one who got into a fight" "it wasn't even a fight i punched him and the motherfucker couldn't get back up" you chuckled "okay do you wanna go home or?" "i don't care" "okay well i'm hungry" "me too"

you both headed to the food court. y/bf had a tight grip on your waist and he had you held very close. you caught a few guys staring at you but they quickly looked away because y/bf was definitely giving them a death glare.

you both ate some sushi and went home. let's just say y/bf didn't let you go out alone for about a week. i guess he got kinda, jealous?

a/n
this one's kinda short lol

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 549