45

jungkook finally finished his work and packed up his things , shoved his phone in his pocket and put on his jacket and hugging himself to warm him up. 

he decided to go check up on tae. he went up to his room to only find the room locked.

he pulled out his phone and texted jhope.

'where are you?'

'cafe , i have a shift'

'where's tae?'

'probably at the dorm'

'he's not here' 

'maybe with others'

'ok'

jungkook thought he would talk to tae first thing in the morning and headed up to his room , he planned to go to yoongi's room to give him  a big ol' hug. he smiled to himself thinking how the older would react.

he stopped on his tracks when he heard a person sobbing, he looked around to find where the sound was coming from, he followed the sound and it lead him to the dark staircase.

he slowly opened the door to the staircase to find the owner of the voice.

"tae?"

"kookie" he looked up , his teary eyes broke jungkook's heart.

"hey buddy , what are you doing here alone?? in the dark? why are you crying?"

"im sad"

"what's wrong ? is this because of minho?"

"yes"

"what did he say?" 

"he- he said that i wasn't even worth to be a rebound, a-and that i was so boring and characterless, he wanted me because of my body , he never really had feelings for me" tae said keeping his head between his hands.

jungkook clenched his jaw, if it was him instead of yoongi he would have killed him.

"he said that i was so dumb and weird , and that it was so boring to hangout with me ...you remember that day when we met at the city.?"

"yeah?"

"he left saying he had some urgent work , but turns out he left to make out with someone because i refused to kiss him that day"

"piece of shit"

"im so boring and weird aren't I , jungkook?,....I mean that's why you probably stopped talking to me , ignored me...i was so annoying wasn't I?"

"it's not like that tae.." jungkook tried to find the words to explain his situation.

"don't tell me you didn't have time, cause I know you hung out with others recently"

"jimin.." jungkook sighed.

"don't blame him , it just slipped his mouth , he didn't mean to say it....I'm your least favourite in the group arent I ?"

"no stop it tae.." he noticed how the boy was wearing a thin shirt.

"here take this" he said as he removed his jacket and handing it over to tae.

tae shook his head "don't want it"

"take it"

"no..then you will get cold"

"no i won't"

"yes you will"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE TAEHYUNG !! JUST PUT ON THE DAMN JACKET !!" he yelled .