1: Penguin Trust

"Bye-bye, f̸̖̠͎̲̿̾͠ã̴̻͑̂͊̄̊̀͝͠ṫ̶̤͇̲͖̖͕̫̇́̊͠h̴̥̳̯̞͉̟͍̝̐͊̌́͐͊͘͝ě̶̲̳̖̭̳̟̫̻̤̬r̴̡̛̖̪̈̅̍̏̆̒͂͜͝

"P-Please I can give you money! I have powe-"

"Money? Power? Do you think I care about those?  No. You took everything from me."

"S-son, w-we can work this out. Just l-let me grab m-my phone-"

"Really! We can really work this out? Then... Can you bring back mother, who you so brutally tortured and killed?"

"..."

"You will never have what I want. 

I hope you burn in hell.

...

Adrik."

-BOOMF-

A shot right through the head. The brain of the father splattered all across the room. The blood,

Yes.

The crimson-colored blood. The blood of those, who all deserve to die.

The blood of those, who shall never see light,

ever again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're the sunflower~ Your the sunflow-"

"Exusiai! You're listening to "Sunflower" as well?" Sora exclaimed as she heard the red-hair Sankta singing the lyrics to the song. 

"Yes! I've been listening to it right after Boss dropped the single! It sounds so good!" Exusiai replied. She then looked at the blue-hair Sankta who was sitting right next to her. "Mostima, did you hear the song yet?"

"Mhmm! I've been putting this song on while I was doing my missions!" Mostima added. "Oh! Here comes "kid"'s part!".

"Someone took a big L, don't know how that felt." The three simultaneously sang the iconic part. You could say that all three of them became a huge fan of "kid".

-Crreek-

"KID! YOU'RE HERE!" Sora fangirled when she saw the person entering the room.

'What is this...metallic-rich smell?'  Texas thought as she nodded at "kid".

"Boss! He's here!" Exusiai yelled when she heard the door open. Emperor turned from his seat and saw him. "Kid" is what he went by. The 140cm person that featured his latest song, "Sunflower" which blew up in Terra and topped #1 all over music charts.

Emperor motioned for the rest of the crew to leave the room to let them be alone and waved the "kid" over. The Liberi patted to a set right next to him, which he took. 

From the corner of his eyes, Emperor noticed that he was carrying the duffel bag. The exact duffel bag that he had on him when they first met.

And,

What in the world are those red smears that are on the bag?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞