Chapter 6

"Guys! Come down now! We need to get to the interview!" Liam's voice sounded through the apartment. I sat up in my bed and groaned when I felt the headache. I hurried on some random cloths and fixed my hair in the bathroom while I swallowed two painkillers. The scar from yesterday was bright red and matched my pants perfectly. Wow really hot...or not.

I sighed, the makeup artist had a big job to do with the big scar in the middle of my forehead and my pale face.

I walked down the stairs and noticed that the blood I left yesterday was gone. Harry probably cleaned it up so we wouldn't get some questioned about it.

"Good you're both here and...OH MY GOD! Louis what the hell happened to your head!?" Liam screamed. I saw Harry watching me from the corner of my eye.

"I fell in the stairs." I said and sighed. Smooth Tomlinson. I thought to myself. I've became a really good liar since I started to have feeling to Harry. Which was over a year ago.

"God, the makeup artist won’t be happy." Liam said and touched it lightly I winced and backed away 

"Does it hurt much?" Harry then asked, with fake concern in his voice.

"Nah, it's okay." I said while I gave him a fake smile. Liam smiled at both of us not noticing how fake we were being. We walked out to the car and sat down with the other lads.

"Hi guys did you...Louis what have you done with your forehead!?" I chuckled awkwardly at Zayn before I said the same lie as earlier.

"I fell in the stairs."

"Well lad, you need to have fallen pretty hard, 'cause that shit looks deep." Niall said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I answered before I stared out through the window watching the world pass by.

After a while the car stopped and I could hear the fans screaming.

***

Just as I had walked into our flat and heard the door close Harry pressed me hard against the wall. I let out a cry in pain and shock as my back hit the wall. Harry chuckled softly.

"You're such a girl." he hissed in my ear. I shudder as his breath tickled my ear. My breath became uneven and I felt claustrophobic. I closed my eyes while Harry pressed me harder against the wall.

"Your worthless twat open your eyes!" he spat and I just closed them tighter in hope that he would just disappear. "I thought you learned not to disobey me yesterday"

My head hit the wall hard and I whimpered as I fell to the floor. Tears were now running down my cheeks from fear and hurt.

"You're so pathetic." he spat before he left me. I sobbed uncontrollable, shaking hard so I almost choked on my own sobs.

Why did someone I love make me feel so low?