six

"Sorry for causing you so much trouble." Moonbyul woke up with a worst headache after her girlfriend send her home.

"It's fine. How's your headache? I cook you something warm for your hang over." Solar was worried of her girlfriend and she felt guilty at the same time because of Erika's confession but she had no intentions to leave Moonbyul for Erika.

"I sleep very well. Where's Erika?" Moonbyul search for her friend who lost her memories.

"She's staying to her girlfriend and she called me earlier that she will move with Miss Hwang tomorrow until she recovers." Solar inform but she felt sad because Erika's been a good friend to them.

"Really? I felt relieved." Moonbyul sighed but she recalls the kissed at the cafe and it bothers her alot.

"Erika confessed to me yesterday." Solar blurted out because she couldn't hide it from Moonbyul who treats her with love and kindness.

"I know and I'm just waiting for you to tell me everything of what happens yesterday." Moonbyul sadly smile at Solar who shows her guilty expression.

"Sorry Byul ah." Solar shed tears and felt like she's the worst girlfriend only taking Moonbyul for granted so at least she will be honest and filled their relationship with trust and love.

"Tell me and I'll listen." Moonbyul succumbed her girlfriend into her warmth while Solar told her about what happen yesterday.

-----------------

"You can put it inside my closet since we're sharing them since we started moving in." Tiffany help TaeYeon to put her stuffs when she decided to rebuild their relationship and lived together again.

"Thank you for helping me out." The latter shyly said before she put her stuffs neatly inside yet she feels awkward around Tiffany but she's the key to get back her memories.

"Are you going somewhere? It's Sunday." TaeYeon noticed the other woman fixing and changing her clothes.

"I will buy some stuffs in the grocery." Tiffany replied and avoids TaeYeon's eyes.

"I will do it." TaeYeon offers because she wanted to get back with her lover again so she needs to impress Tiffany.

"No, you can rest here besides there's so many things to do for you." Tiffany insisted that she can do it by herself and doesn't want to bother the woman.

"Then, we can go together. I want to make it up to you for the years I left you so let please me fix everything between us." TaeYeon felt guilty because her love vanished together with her old memories and deep inside she knew she loves Tiffany so much.

"Okay." Tiffany shrugged and wait for TaeYeon to fix her things.

-----------------

"Do you like it?" Tiffany asked while she noticed TaeYeon staring at the couple mugs in the market shelf as they stroll to find their necessities for their home.

"I want to used it with you so I will buy them." TaeYeon put the couple mugs inside their cart and they continue strolling again.

"Where do you work, Tiffany?" TaeYeon initiates the conversation so she doesn't feel awkward around Tiffany.

"I work as a financial consultant in some small company here in Seoul." Tiffany replied and let out a small smile knowing TaeYeon's trying to rebuild and make an effort for their relationship.

"Oh, I see that's cool so you're good in Math, huh?" TaeYeon lighten up the mood that makes Tiffany laugh as their conversation went smoothly.

"Do you work TaeYeon?" Tiffany turned to ask the woman.

"I'm working at Moonbyul's entertainment company as a manager and it happens that Solar will be the one I will manage when she started her career in the industry next month." TaeYeon answered back while letting out a shy smile scratching her non itchy neck.

"Wow, the old TaeYeon works in a small company with me." Tiffany sadly replied when she recalls the memory when she lost TaeYeon from her life.

"Are you still happy with me?" TaeYeon asked curiously if Tiffany didn't move on from her after she lost.

"I'm happy but I'm afraid that we're not in love like before and I will be the one will mess up in our relationship." Tiffany was worried because she slowly moving on from TaeYeon's lost and fell in love with somebody like Moonbyul.

"Do you like someone now?" TaeYeon felt hurt when she ask Tiffany of whom she likes because she's not even sure if the woman still loves her.

"Yes, I do." Tiffany felt guilty if she will be honest on TaeYeon's.

"Can you tell me? I will not get mad because if you like someone new I felt guilty that I already like someone else too." TaeYeon honestly said as she stares at Tiffany's eyes.

"I started to like Moonbyul." Tiffany take courage to be honest with TaeYeon because she couldn't hide it anymore, now that she already found her lover.

"It's funny that I like Moonbyul's girlfriend maybe we have the same taste in finding out lover but you know Solar already turned me down because she loves her girlfriend so much and sticks with her." TaeYeon sighed but she smile nonetheless.

"Do you think we're some kind of an idiot for liking someone who's most likely taken?" Tiffany laughed along with her lover.

"We are." TaeYeon replied while laughing together with Tiffany.

"Do you love kids?" TaeYeon asked because she loves to adopt kids if she will find a lover someday.

"Why did you ask?"

"Because I want to adopt one like building my own family together with my lover that's my wish." TaeYeon told Tiffany.

"If you want to adopt then we can." Tiffany held her lover's hand.

"Really?" TaeYeon's eyes sparkle while holding Tiffany's hand in excitement.

"I know we're still in some complicated situation but I trust us our love and rebuild our relationship again with you." TaeYeon sincerely said and take Tiffany's hand with hers.

"I will try to pursue you again and make you like me again. I'll do it." TaeYeon tightly embrace Tiffany as she shed some tears.

"I will make you like me again. I'll promise you Tiffany so I will work with adoption papers by tomorrow." TaeYeon assures Tiffany.

"I'll be on your side." Tiffany assures TaeYeon back and they agreed to adopt a child and build a family of their own.

"Thank you."

-------------------

To be continued.