𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇss

𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

ILLIAD MOON𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮

ILLIAD MOON
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮

the words of shinee's replay echo from my phone and i sing along as i finish the soft curls in my black hair, making sure to brush out my bangs when i'm done. i never really dressed up during the year unless it was the night of our christmas eve party. i always got all dressed up and even did my hair and makeup.

although i started to wear makeup more frequently with the coming of our last year of school, i never really wore it unless it was on christmas.

"replay, replay, replay" i sing into my brush before finishing touching up my bangs. i grab my lipstick and run the red color over my lips. it fit the red tulle dress i wore. the tulle had glitter inside of it and was puffy enough that it didn't show any part of my curves.

"illi!" i hear my mother's muffled voice voice call from downstairs. "hold on! i'll be down in a second" i look at myself one more time in the mirror. for once i feel really pretty. i run out of my room and down the stairs, making sure not to slip with the white socks that cover my feet.

when i arrive downstairs, chan and changbin are talking to my mother and father. "hi guys" i smile and they all turn towards me. "oh illi you look beautiful" my mom smiles towards me. "thank you momma" i smile at her. she engulfs me in a hug.

"you're getting too old" i hear chan sigh and i laugh. "says you old man" i poke at him and he shakes his head before he embraces me in a big bear hug. "you look so gorgeous moonie!" changbin says when i go in for a hug. "thank you binnie" i smile and a small dimple appears in my cheek.

"knock knock!" a loud voice says as the door slowly opens. "what's the point of saying knock knock if you're not going to actually knock?" i hear minho's voice and him and jisung enter. "why are you in my business" jisung asks him and i giggle.

they take their shoes off and walk up to chan, changbin, my mother and i. "wait? who's the girl?" jisung asks pointing to me. "sung, shut up" i say and he softly laughs. "i'm kidding! i'm kidding! sort of? i didn't recognize you at first" he says and we all chuckle.

"moonie! you're wearing a dress" minho points to my clothing and i nod. "she always wears a dress on christmas" chan points out and i nod to him. "this is true, but you do say this every year though, i was just waiting for it."

minho laughs and the boys all walk away. "anything i can help you with mom?" i ask her and she shakes her head. "no, go relax, your father and i have tonight under control."