16

Third PoV:

Stilinski House:

It is the day after prom, and school is out. Mandy is laying on-top of Thomas as they sleep. Thomas starts to wake up. He sees Mandy's head is on his chest as her hands are around his neck. He starts to move her hair out of her face.

"Babe..." Thomas says in a whisper kissing her forehead.

"mmhm?" Mandy mumbles.

"Wanna get breakfast?" Thomas asks with a smile.

"Eggs?" Mandy asks opening her eyes.

"Of course." Thomas says kissing her head. She gets up, pulling Thomas along, and going to the bathroom to brush their teeth. After that they go downstairs. Where Noah is.

Noah sees the two come down. Thomas with a white tank top and sweatpants on. And Mandy with one of Thomas' shirts and boxers on. some of their scars visible.

"Well good morning kids." Noah says with a smile.

"Morning pops." "Morning Dad." Thomas and Mandy say at the same time.

"We are making eggs for breakfast, want some?" Mandy asks Noah.

"Oh that sounds delicious!" Noah says with a smile.

"Hell yea!" Thomas says turning on the stove. Thomas and Mandy start to move through the kitchen making eggs. And in no time they were done.

"And now we eat!" Mandy says setting the last thing on the table with a smile.

"A family breakfast is going to be amazing! So how was Prom?" Noah asks.

"It was really good. Lots of dancing." Thomas states with a smile.

"Anything spiked?" Noah asks with a smirk.

"Dad, it was a high school party. Everything was spiked!" Mandy laughs.

"So, how is the whole Scott dilemma?" Noah asks the couple.

"I-" Mandy starts but tilts her head towards Thomas.

"He may know. We are hanging with them at the park, right?" Thomas asks Mandy.

"Yes, oh that will be fun!" Mandy says with a laugh.

"Well good luck! I will not be home till late again tonight." Noah says as he washes his plate off. He says goodbye and is out the door.

Mandy and Thomas clean up and go get a shower.

"So, what do you think Scott is gonna say? Pretty sure we got really heated at prom." Mandy says stepping into the shower with Tommy.

"I honestly have no idea! I mean all the girls know but that is it that I know of." Thomas says as he starts to shampoo her hair. Massaging it in as Mandy smiles at the touch.

"Well who cares! I love you and that is all that matters!" Mandy says as she washes the shampoo out of her hair.

"I love you" Thomas says as he kisses her. Mandy without thinking pushes him to the wall that has nothing on it. They start to make out.

"Mmmhm" Thomas moans out as Mandy sucks on his tongue.

After a while they break the heated kiss and finish the shower.

They get out, dry off, brush teeth, and start getting dressed.

"Babe, It's gonna be hot out today..." Thomas says no wanting to overheat.

"Hey, tank top and Flannel, breathable pants and call it a day." Mandy says taking one of his flannels and putting it on. Not buttoned up.

"Probably just gonna wear what I did in the maze." Thomas says putting almost the same outfit on as the maze.

"You and the simple." Mandy laughs and walks downstairs. "I call driving!" She yells back up to him.

"Sounds good!" Thomas yells back down. He comes down, gives her the keys and they are off.

With the pack

The Pack is at the park at the picnic tables waiting for Stiles and Mandy.

"Um, guys did you see what happened between Mandy and Stiles?" Scott asks nervously.

"No? What are you talking about?" Issac asks.

"They-um- they kissed at prom...then vanished. It was weird." Scott stutters.

"Well let's ask them." Malia says pointing at Roscoe. They see Mandy in the drivers seat as she waves to the group.

"What!? Stiles never lets anyone drive his jeep!" Scott almost yells confused. As they walk over laughing with smiles.

"Missed driving huh?" Stiles laughs.

"You know it, Tom!" Mandy laughs.

"Um, Mandy? D-Did you stay at Stiles' house?" Scott stutters as the girls watch what happens.

"Yea, you probably were at Allison's." Mandy says making Scott shut up.

"Hey, um, how are you two not burning with those long sleeves?" Mason asks the two.

"Practice." They say.

"Oh come on! I can see you have a tank on underneath! And You are gorges from what I saw at Prom! Come on take it off! Or I will." Lydia threatens.

"I-n-no.." Mandy stutters not wanting to show her scars with these new friends.

"Oh come on!" Issac says getting up and in Mandy's face, but an unexpected hand pushes him away.

"Don't!" Thomas says with a tone the group, besides Mandy, has ever heard. "She said no."

"What? Are you okay Sti?" Lydia asks.

"If Mandy wants to wear the flannel let her wear it." Thomas says with a leading voice.

"Okay then take yours off. You probably have a shirt underneath the long sleeve." Malia says with a smirk.

"Ya, do it. What are you hiding?" Scott speaks up. Thomas sighs.

"Fine." Thomas says. And before Mandy could protest he was there in this Tank top. The pack could finally see how fit he was. Scars on his arms. And a tattoo peaking out through the tank top.

"W-what happened? Is that a tattoo?" Liam asks concerned.

"Hell, that is what happened!" Mandy says putting a hand on Thomas' shoulder for comfort.

"How would you know?" Scott asks Mandy.

"Because I was there. We went through hell before coming back here." Mandy says as Thomas puts his shirt back on. "Come on Tom, let's go." Thomas nods.

"Why do you keep calling him Tom? It's a pathetic name!" Scott yells at them when they were walking away. But Thomas turns around surprising the group even more as he runs to Scott and punches his in his face.

Mandy was there instantly holding his fist.

"Tommy, calm down!" Mandy says to him.

"No!" He says trying to pull his fist out of Mandy's grasp.

"Hey! Let go of me!" Scott yells at him. Mandy pushes Thomas off of Scott. He is laying on his back, in the grass, and Mandy straddles him. Both hands holding his arms above his head.

"Scott may be a shank, but you are not killing him! He is still my brother" Mandy says in a commanding voice.

"But all he does is question every little thing I do! And yet still doesn't know me!" Thomas yells trying to break free.

"Like what? That your bi? That you have killed people? How we went through war? Or how you are the only reason I am still alive?" Mandy asks him in a soft voice. No pain laced in the words.

"I-I- What?" Thomas' eyes go wide. Mandy's eyes go wide.

"You didn't know I knew, did you?" Mandy says realizing what she said. Letting go of him and sitting next to him.

"I-I...You knew?" Thomas asks sitting up and holding her hands.

A/N: oooo cliff hanger! Tell me what you guys thisnk Mandy knows! <3