Chp-14

Jungkook's Pov:

I kissed her deeply and passionately.
Pulling her closer i didn't want this session to get over.

After what felt like forever we pulled back,cos of lackness of air.
Breathing heavily she looked at me
I chuckled and looked deep in her eyes.
I saw her expression which showed a happy one which made me smile satisfactorily.

But somehow my smile dropped when I saw her expression changed within a blink of an eye and she was in a deep thought which was bothering her for sure.

Heaving a sigh,
I held her hand with one hand and cupped her cheeks with another and made her look straight at me.

"jiyeon I love you , so it's my responsibility to take care of you and similarly all your sadness and your problems belong to me so it's my duty to solve it I know something is bothering you alot tell me what it is love?,trust me I'll come up with a best solution and solve it"

I softly put my point, I didn't want to rush neither wanted to make her feel uncomfortable nor wanted to pressurized her by anything
I wanted her to freely share her problems with me, trust me and give her all consent to me to love her.

She didn't say but only had an expression of hesitation.
she was hesitant.
It somehow hurt me.

Heaving a sad sigh and
Grazing her cheeks with my thumb
I said,
"it's fine jiyeon if you don't want to share it I don't want to pressurize you tell me when you feel like doing it
Okay"
I said putting up a sad smile.

Jiyeon's Pov:

I was more than happy now but all of sudden yn's thought crashed.

YN!!!
No I'm cheating on her, we're cheating on her we can't do that to her she's innocent, no jiyeon you can't cheat on your own best friend who's like a sister to you just No!!

inner thoughts were making me restless which jungkook didn't fail to notice he held my hands and cupped my cheeks which gave a warm feeling that I never wanted to lose it.

I listened to his sweet words which were giving me inner peace
But how am gonna explain him this that there's only one solution to my problem and that

We've to stop this before it destroys everyone's life jungkook.

I was hesitating to tell him this and then he caught my hesitance.
Which obviously made him sad

Fuck you jiyeon

I cursed myself for making him sad and he was putting up a fake smile which made me feel more bad.

I held his both the hands in mine tightly.

"you're not at all pressurizing me jungkook never ever think that it's just I have one question?"
I asked him looking down at our intertwined hands.

He didn't say anything which made me to continue further.

"jungkook"
I looked up at him with a sad smile

"we've to stop this, we can't love each other you're married person and do you think cheating on your wife is right?"
I said that with a very heavy heart.
I looked up at him and smiled sadly.

"it's wrong jungkook yn is innocent we can't cheat on her"
I said trying to explain my point

"we've to stop this feelings from growing jungkook it will destroy all three of us"

I said as a tear escaped my eyes.
I noticed his expression which clearly showed he was pissed off.

He jerked my hands and stood up straight.