sapphira | четыре

It was a rather dominating presence

It was a rather dominating presence. I had only read about the older of the Zigor brothers and it seemed like the sentences printed into the file did not do any justice to their presence. It was impressive how they overcrowded everyone even in the largest of the spaces. It was something they had practiced like their dark religion, dominance and control.

Scar's eyes were a darker shade of brown hazel almost like burnt whisky that would be a bitter sip to swallow. The intricate designs tattooed on his hands were hard to miss as they crept past the white of his collared shirt. I hesitantly at once, but met his gaze in a firm stance making sure no weakness was on display beyond this point.

For men like them the only thing necessary to survive was their hunger for the weaknesses their pray had so generously left for them to feast on, as they played with every bit of your sanity so manipulatively.

He looked over my shoulder before returning his gaze back to me. I didn't dare to turn around to follow his gaze no matter how tempting the act sounded. I couldn't afford any resolution at the first day of my facade that I had been appointed to act upon.

"Ms.Yurik, I believe you are here for my brother. It is quite a disappointment I can't escort you to his cabin personally, but it would be no problem at all." I only listened like how I was taught. Only answer when asked and only listen when talked to. Obedience was the key to trust for them and if my obedience is what will bruise my ego at the end of the day then be so. It is a rather small price I would happily pay to reveal the real faces the kept hidden behind those expensive suits.

"Towards your left you would find the private elevators, and you can very much tend yourself to the top floor from there."

"Rose can assist you if you run into any issues." He finished.

"It's fine Mr.Zigor, I'm very much worthy to escort myself to the appointed floor." He only smiled at my words as if he was mocking me before disappearing down a dark hallway that I could only guess led to a conference room.

Brushing out the mere wrinkles on the black dress skirt, I curtly moved to the left where indeed the elevators were located. The transportation from the bottom floor to the top floor was almost too quick as the metal doors prompted open revealing the top floor of the building.

With careful precision, I stepped out onto the floor with the leather cover of the file I was holding teased deep in my palm. I struggled to take the extraordinary view the glass panels had on display. Beautiful hues of glaucous and violet played on the mischievous sky as if it wanted to please the one looking at it in its most intimate time. It begged to be admired and caressed into the darkest parts of the night where it can be stripped naked and taught the act of obedience.

I with a little convincing and a promise to come back to the view, examined the rest of the floor. The floor was polished to its dark black marble and heavily furnished with all kinds of furniture in black leather. It all screamed out like a dark dream that was carefully weaved by a scorpion that you could only be a fool to trust to be your faithful companion.

This was part of Sin's personality, I was quick to realise that. I had read about the man's dark side, the one he had a hard time taming during the nights. I was of no interest to feed onto his dark side. I knew better to question the man I had barely grown fond of. I carefully made my way to the extraordinary collection of wine on full display on the neatly painted walls. It was easy to tell that he was a man of taste.

The watch on my wrist ticked with slight hiccups, as I noticed the hour. I pulled away from the sparkling display which I knew could only be dusted to perfection every day like the rest of the floor.

The only sound that echoed throughout was the slight clicking of my heel on the fine granite of the swimming black marble. The quickening of my heartbeat did not go unnoticed as it drummed against my ribcage with careful execution. I stopped in front of a smooth wooden door that was crafted in black along with the dominating hues of grey that teased its surface.

One single knock on the wooden door and no answer. I repeated the same gesture with more authority and yet I was still to receive an invitation into the cabin. Wrapping my hand around the cold metal of the door knob, I was surprised to see the contrast of temperature. Before I knew a waft of strong air surrounded me. It reeked of attention which it had successfully gained from me.

I had dared to enter the lion's den without permission. After all it was going to be all about obedience from now on. I had to obey him whether I liked the idea or not and now I had breached the rule starting of day one.

"It is considered rude to enter someone's room without permission, Ms.Yurik."

-
Thank you for reading! Leave your thoughts down below!
-

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!