4.🔺️💋Possessive Daddy💋🔻

Hi Loves!!
--Part-4--
Enjoy!

Word Count : 645

----------------------------------------------------

Today is saturday and that's when me and daddy mostly go out for either lunch or a dinner.
Today we're going out at a new place for dinner.
I had my day off work and daddy is supposed to come early from work today. I was just going downstairs after getting ready when I heard the door opening and saw him entering in. I was dressed in a red dress that stops mid-thigh and has sort of a deep cleavage.
As he looked upto me, a smirk formed on his face and he walked towards me to offer me a hand which I happily took and came down as he pulled me against his chest while resting his hands on my hips and started kissing me. The kiss was long and sweet. After pulling me back he eyed me up and down and then whispered in my ears "I'll have to make sure no one looks at you for more than 3 seconds today" making me chuckle. I like it when he's protective. Its adorable.
He takes a few minutes to change into something less professional and then we head out.

After we reach the restaraunt I smile at how he had one of his hand on my upper thigh the whole time. We soon settled on a booth and after a couple minutes a boy lookin of the same age around me came up to us to ask for drinks. Daddy ordered his drink while I was still deciding and looking down at my menu when I heard daddy say "Stop staring" very angrily so I look up to him to find him glaring at the boy who was our waiter. I figured he must be looking down at me. The boy took my order and left quickly before saying another word. And I look back at daddy to see his jaw is clenched and he has an angered look in his eyes. I place my hand on top of his in order to calm him which worked as he looked at me and his face softened making me smile.
The dinner went by quickly and we entered the car to get home. Daddy placed his hand at my thigh again and started rubbing his thumb up nd down saying "I love this dress on you" making me blush at the compliment, "I can't wait to rip it off of you though" he said to which I widened my eyes and looked down at my lap where his hand was and he smirked at my reaction.

We soon reached home and he was quick to close the door and push me against it as he started sucking harshly on my neck while gripping my waist tightly as my hands rest at the nape of his neck and fingers gripping slightly at his hair.
He quickly sweeped me off my feet and carried me to the bedroom, I kicked my heels off and moved further up the bed resting against the headboard. He came up and hovered over me and literally ripped my dress off leaving me in my matching deep red lace lingerie to which he smirked lightly and was quick to remove them too.
He slowly started rubbing me down there making me moan lightly and soon he entered me making me scream his name and brought his hand to wrap around my neck and choke me slightly and said "You're only mine" to which I said "Yes daddy" which came out more like a deep moan bcuz of his grip on me and how rough and passionate he was being today. The night went on filling the room with moans, screams and whimpers and after both of us reached our highs, we ended up sleeping cuddled up to each other with his arm around my waist and my hand on his chest.

--------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it!

Drop suggestions, opinions and requests in the comments or message me!🖤

All the love!⚡🖤⚡
~xdt

▪️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें