𝑈𝑛𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑

Tom's riddle has never been the one to let go of an opportunity when they present themself to him.

So, how could he possibly stop thinking about what he just saw?

A mere first-year student held three-seven years who are Completely at her mercy.

Her name he remembers correctly. Heaven Peverell. Her eye was burning like green fire, ready to burn those three stupid bullies for her 'friend.' But not quite showing her full strength. She seems to hold back.

He needs to test her limits.

Oh, just the thought of her seductive magic makes him feel dizzy. The whole scene in front of him was mesmerizing.

And he thanks morgan dumbledore or his loyal minions weren't there to witness it instead of him.

He snapped out of his thought when he heard a voice.

"Good morning, my boy," came a very annoying voice he knew too, well.

"Well, headmaster for the tenth time. It's lord slytherin or Mr. Riddle or professor riddle, for you," he said in his usual cold voice.

He has always hated this false grandfatherly facade. It might work on everyone but not him. Never him.

The old man nodded his head, but there was still hope in his eye.

hope that he was not making a mistake this time.

hope that he can help this brilliant young man.

hope that tom still has a warm heart beneath the cold mark.

hope that tom is still human.

But that's what he hope, "Of course, my boy. I will remember that. I just hope we could pass this stage and you could give this old man a second chance." he said, a slight disappointment in his voice and a lot of hope.

Anger rise in tom's mind. He couldn't believe this old man's nerves, asking him—him for a  second chance.

"Well, Albus, 11 years ago, I asked for the same, and guess what you said, no," he spat.

He still hates Albus for ruining his perfect mood and his life as much as he hate his father for the same.

-in DADA class-

Tom sat on his desk as first-year Slytherin and Gryffindor walked inside the class.

But to his surprise, he saw heaven sitting there, smirking at him. Him.

Now, why would that surprise him? Hmm. Let me think.

Maybe because he spells the door not to let her in until the class starts, he can give her detention for being late and could test her in private.

But damn her, she gets through his enchantment.

So yes, due to his failure, he was furious.

"Okay, class, I see everyone is here so, let me take attendance first, then we will continue with the class." So after attendance, he turns towards them 

"So, class today, we are going to learn about jinx," he started his lesson.

Throughout the lesson, he observed her, and her friends could see that.

The marauders, who knew exactly what their professor is, were worried for their friends.

But heaven smirk at them, and they identify that bloody smirk.