Chapter 17: Prawn and a Disaster (Someday)

A/N: GUYS! WE HAVE OVER 4 K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES! I can't tell you how much this means to me that you are enjoying what I'm writing. I'm just gonna shit up now and let the chapter commence. Thank you!

Wyatt, Willa, Wynter and I are in the wolf den with the rest of the pack. I guess since I'm the great alpha, I kinda live here now? I don't know, it's all a little confusing. The wolves are sick, Bucky is president, and I'm not human! I'm dealing with many, many things currently. We're passing out blankets to the sickest members when I see Zed come into the den, him looking worriedly at the pack members.

He walks over to Wyatt, Willa, and I as we finish giving a few blankets to some pack members. He sighs sharply before speaking. "They were wrong to destroy Seabrook Power. And I was wrong about werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are." He admits. "Yeah, but what are we now zombie?" Wyatt asks. "You're fierce, proud werewolves!" "They think we're monsters." Willa says. "We are monsters." Zed replies. The three of us exchange confused glances before I turn to Zed.

"What?"

Time skip brought to you by Wyatt and his adorable smile

All of us werewolves, well, the ones that weren't too sick, and the zombies were dressed up. I feel so amazing in my dress! (Pick one of the two)

 I feel so amazing in my dress! (Pick one of the two)

I think the colors look surprisingly good on me!  Minimal make up was used in this process too

I think the colors look surprisingly good on me!  Minimal make up was used in this process too. Just some lipgloss. There are blue lights flashing and there's loud music playing and it just seems surreal! We walk up to the entrance of the school dramatically, Zed, Wyatt, Willa, and I were at the front of the group, everyone looking fabulous!

The Aceys and Bucky are blocking the way to the entrance so we stop in front of them. "You can't be here!" Bucky starts. "There are laws against this!" "Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed retorts. "And monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza says, high-fiving Zed. "Zombies are apart of Seabrook Bucky, we deserve to be here!" She continues. "We're part of Seabrook too. The originals in fact." Wyatt comments.

Bucky looks behind him to the Z-Alert alarm thingy. "Someone's gotta stop you!" He says, walking over to the lever to pull it. Willa and I just come up behind him. She snarls at him and I "politely" move him away from the alarm. "Welcome to Prawn." Bucky says fearfully, moving to let us pass by. Willa starts coughing and her necklace turns green. Wyatt and I run up to her, leading her inside the building. I hear the footsteps and chatter of everyone following behind us. As we come in, Willa walks around with Wynter and I'm walking around the room with Wyatt.

Wyatt stops me with a hand on my shoulder. I turn to him, wondering what the heck is going on? "(Y/n), I have a... question... to ask..." He starts. "Yeah?" I ask. "Would you... like... to be my... date?" He asks. I'm just standing there in shock, slack-jawed. "It's ok if you don't want to!" He says hurriedly. "I just thought that I would ask-" "Yes!" I semi-shout at him. He continues rambling. "I knew you would say no why did I even ask? Wait... you said yes? You said yes!" He picks me up and twirls me around. I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda blushing.

I'm also slightly shocked at the amount of stares we got once he put me down. Wyatt and I start dancing as Zed and Addie, (who looks amazingly fabulous by the way) start singing.

SONG STARTS
Zed
Addison
Both

You're from the perfect paradise
Oh~
And I'm living on the darker side
Oo I had a feelin
If you got to know me
Right from the start you caught my eye
And something inside me came to life
Oo I've got a feelin
Now you really know me
Someday
This could be
This could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary
You and me side by side
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh
We'll say
We're gonna be someday
Someday
Someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday
Someday
We're gonna be someday

SONG ENDS

Wyatt and I were about to kiss I think, but then there was a big rumbling, like something was breaking. Everyone is running around panicking, and Wyatt and I run to the source of the sound. Everything is shaking, the punch, the tables, the decorations, everything! We eventually get to a hallway that has a big... crack in it?

A/N: I promise, next chapter will be eventful. Sorry to leave you on a sorta cliffhanger. Bye guys!