Happy Ending

I am sorry to all as many of them want pregnancy phase to be written.. But sorry to all as I don't want to extend more this story.. Because it losses it content.. As firstly I mentioned.. I didn't like the 10years leap.. so I am writing my own..

It was bright sunny day.. All were roaming here and there.. The house is decorated.. Yess it the Naamkaran day..

Avni was getting ready in her room.. Neil came and hug her from behind..

Avni - Neil..

Neil - Pata hai Avni.. Tumne aaj meri saari kwashiye puri kar di.. Thank you so much for the little one..

Avni - Neil.. tumne bhi toh kitna saath diya mera.. Vo pampering, vo support.. uske bina ye mumkin nahi tha..

Neil kiss her forehead.. And Avni keep his head on his chest...

Avni - Neil tumne humari beti ka kya naam socha hai...

Neil - Vo to surprise hai.. lekin I am sure.. tumhe vo bahut pasand aayega..

Avni - Muje to batavo.. surprise baki logo ke liye hai..

Neil - Nahh...

Avni - Neil bata bhi do.. mai tumse baat nahi karugi..

Neil was going to say but the little one started crying..

Neil - My saviour..

Avni - Bade aaye.. huh..

Avni goes her.. and make her silently..

Later they all moves downstairs...

Neav - Papa.. princess ka kya naam hai...

Neil - Pata chal gaya tiger.. wait karo thoda..

Neav - Papa dadi khe rahe the ki naam to bua rakhti hai.. to aap kyu..

Neil - Kyu ki aapki bua abhi yaha nahi hai.. isiliye

Bebe calls everyone for Pooja..

All goes to place in house where everything was decorated..
Panditji chants mantra and after that told Neil to say the name in his daughter ears..

Neil nodded and says the name in her ears.. She immediately smiles..

Avni - Neil.. lagta hai isse naam bahut pasand aaya.. dekho kitni khush ho rahi hai...

Swetha - Haan Tillu.. bata kya naam rakha hai meri cute si poti ka..

Neil - Ye gift muje Avni se mila.. or Avni muje Ayesha Maa ka sabse Khubsurat tofa or Neela Maa sabse sahi decision hai.. Isislye iska naam bhi unhi se related hona chahiye..

Neil - Iska Naam hai.. Neela Maa ka NI or Ayesha Maa ka SHA

Neil - Nisha.. Nisha Neil Khanna...

Avni was having tears in her eyes.. She was feeling blessed to have him.. The one who always stand by her.. Everyone in house for thanking Avni for the little princess but today Neil gave her the best ever gift.. The name which always remind her of her both mother with happiness..

Bebe - Bahut changa naam rakha hai Tillu...

Praksh - Haan.. Humari Nisha..

Swetha - Yesss.. Nisha Khanna..

Neav - Yeaa meri princess Nisha..

Everyone praises Neil.. Later.. Nisha was with Bebe.. Avni went to her room to bring something.. Neil cane there..

Neil - Avni.. tumhe naam pasand nahi aaya.. Tumne kuch bola hi nahi..mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha.. I..

Before Neil could speak something.. her lips shut him.. It was short kiss..

Avni - Thank you.. Thank you so much Neil.. Tumne aaj muje vo khushi di hai.. jo mai baya nahi kar sakti..

Neil smirk..

Neil - To apne iss labo se bata do..
Indicating to her lips..

Avni playfully hits her arm..

Avni - Shameless..

Neil - Haan.. to abhi just abhi.. tumne jo kiya vo.. uska kya...

Avni just recall what she did.. She immediately look down and blushed.. By seeing her.. Neil kiss her cheek and left..by saying..

Neil - Chalo.. niche sab wait kar rahe hai..

Avni came to her sense and blushed..

Later everyone have their lunch..

2 Years later..

2 years passed.. Avni and Neil was living happily and peaceful.. Their house was full of joy by 2 little cuties.. Everyone enjoy with them..Now Nisha was 2 years old and Neav was 7 years old.. Nisha and Neil tie up Everytime..and Neav and Avni.. but Neav loves Nisha so much.. that she lastly changed the team.. Neav loves Nisha the most and always pamper her.. Avni and Neil life gets complete
with their 2 gems..Neav and Nisha..

One Neil and Avni went at the place where they meet 1st time.. That cliff.. Avni was standing and watching the waves.. Neil came as he was parking the car..

Neil - Avni kya soch rahi ho..

Avni - Ye hi.. ke hum kaha as gaye na Neil.. humare safar sirf mere ek badle se suru huva tha.. or fir..

Neil - Fir.. humne Dayawanti ko haraya.. Humari life mai Juhi aayi Mishti aayi.. or Vidyut bhi.. hum bhale hi lade, alag huve.. lekin mai khush ho ki abh hum saath hai..

Avni - Haan.. Thank you so much.. Neil.. Tumne har bure ache waqt mai mere saath kadhe rahe.. hamesha muje support..

Neil - Nahi Avni.. tumara Thank you Avni.. tumne muje pyaar ka sahi matalb samjaaya.. Or phir vo do khushiya jo tumne muje di hai..

Avni - Neil mai Hamesha iss samaj.. iss society ke sawalo se bhaagti rahi.. yeh samaj jisne hamesha muje nazayas kaha.. tumne ussi samaj ko palat kar nazayaz khe diya..

Neil - Pata hai Avni.. jab tum chali gayi thi na tab esa lag raha tha mai ese hi ji raha tha.. Please esa kabhi mat karna.. Agar Avni tum mere saath ho toh mau puri duniya se lad sakta hu.. Avni hai tabhi Neil hai.. And I promise mai abh humari family pe koi aach nahi aane duga.. Mai hamesha tumhe khush rakhuga..

Avni eyes became teary..

Avni - I love you Neil..

Neil - I love you too Avni..

They both hug each other.. Neil kiss her forehead... Avni closes her eyes.. and Later Avni also kiss him forehead.. And they both join their head..

And in background song was running..

Naamkaran.. Hai koi.. naam.. tera..
Naamkaran.. Hai koi..naam...tera...

And they lived happily forever.. ❤️

The End...

Kindly read the note updated in next one..