21

Last week was Niall's show in London and he invited Celina and I to come and watch

Last week was Niall's show in London and he invited Celina and I to come and watch. Celina was absolutely over the moon with excitement, especially because she wanted to get tickets a few months back. She hadn't heard anything about the album, just what Niall had posted or told her about.

I've heard Niall's album before, he played it for me after we returned from San Francisco. But hearing it live was a whole new experience. I've never seen Niall perform in person, except for the times he played songs on his guitar for me.

But this was completely different than him singing to me in his living room.

With this tour, his fans will be hearing most of the songs for the first time. Their reactions are genuine and real, and full of emotion.

Seeing him onstage and watching him sing his songs for his fans made me a lot more emotional than I thought it would. It was the happiest I'd ever seen him, his eyes lighting up every time they met mine in the crowd.

After the show, Celina and I, along with Niall and all his friends went out. I don't remember much of what happened after we started drinking, but everyone seemed to be having a good time. Celina disappeared shortly after we arrived, sending me a quick text saying that she left with someone and that she was safe. Eventually, sometime before the sun came up, Niall and I wound up back at his apartment.

It seemed like before I knew it, he was gone again, continuing his tour.

Niall's in Australia now. His Sydney show was a few hours ago and I've already seen lots of videos on the internet. I haven't heard from him yet, which is a little surprising considering how late it is there, but I'm not worried about it. He most likely went out with his band and crew for a drink.

I didn't work today, which is no surprise. Celina came by earlier this morning, but she left around twelve because she had lunch plans with the allusive person she met after Niall's show. She hasn't told me much about who this person is or what their name is, which means she's being serious with whatever is going on between them.

The sound of my phone ringing, pulled my attention out of the book. The name showing up on the screen instantly gives me butterflies. I instantly accept the FaceTime call and set my book down.

"Hi, baby." Niall says as soon as his face appears on the screen. He's sitting up against the bed in his hotel room, his phone sat up on what I'm guessing is the nightstand.

I smile, feeling my cheeks flush just at the sight of him. "Hey, Ni."

"I just got back to the hotel, I would've called sooner." He apologizes.

"It's okay." I smile, "How was the show?"

"Amazing." He answers, his smile growing even wider, "Each show just keeps getting better. I forgot how much I loved touring. I performed Slow Hands tonight."

"Oh, really?" I joke, knowing that Slow Hands is on the setlist for every show.

"It reminded me of you." He says, "The night we met, actually."

I smile, thinking back on that night from months ago. "I wonder where we'd be right now if you would've danced with me that night."

"There's now way of knowing, I guess." Niall says, "But I happen to like where we are right now."

If only we were physically together right now.

"I miss you." I tell him.

"I miss you too, baby." He says, "You know, my offer still stands. You can come with me. Even if it's just for the North America shows."

I sigh, "You know I can't."

"But if you change your mind, I can get a first class plane ticket with your name on it." He tells me.

I chuckle, adjusting the way I'm sitting on my couch, "If I change my mind, I can get myself a plane ticket."

"Where are you?" He asks me.

I answer, "My apartment."

"You're not staying at mine?" He asks. Before he left, he offered to let me stay in his apartment since that's where I've stayed pretty much everynight for the past month. But I declined, choosing to say at my own.

I shake my head, "It would feel weird being there without you."

"I like the thought of you sleeping in my bed." Niall confesses.

"Well, I don't want to sleep in your bed alone." I tell him, "I want you there with me."

We both go quiet for a moment, acknowledging the fact that we both wish we were together right now.

"Béa?" Niall asks.

"Yeah?" I respond.

He hesitates for a moment, "If I go on tour again, would you come with me?"

"I don't know." I tell him truthfully, "It would have to be something we talk about if or when it happens."

In the midst of one of our many conversations, a notification pops up signaling that my battery is almost dead.

"I'll be right back." I tell him, "I've got to go get my charger."

"Okay." Niall tiredly responds.

I set my phone down and quickly make my way into my room. I yank my charger out of the outlet, trying to get back to Niall as quickly as possible. When I come back, he doesn't greet me or say anything at all. I pick my phone up from the coffee table, he's lying with his eyes closed no longer looking in the direction of his phone.

"Niall?" I whisper, even though my whisper doesn't matter through the phone. "Niall?"

No response. He fell asleep.

I don't blame him, it's almost four in the morning for him and he's had a long day.

"Good night, my love." I tell him, even though he probably can't hear me. "I miss you."

I hate this chapter, anyways

I've been struggling to write lately, but I'm going to try my best with these next few chapters. Things are about to take off any I'm honestly really excited to write the next bunch of chapters.

Thank you for 3k reads! It's honestly insane to me that so many of y'all have given this book a chance and have stuck around this long. I love y'all so much!

Until next time, MWAH!