15

Alex's POV
I'm awake and ready to fucking eat, I don't even care that I'm flat now, I'm fucking hungry. I'm so loopy, fuck, and I say "dude, I'm fucking hungry" to my doctor and my surgeon and my doctor laugh quietly. My surgeon says "how are you feeling, kid?" I say "I'm doing ok I think" and they high five and the surgeon says "ok, Captain Distraction, do the dishes when you get home, it's your turn, or you're bottoming later." My doctor says "I'm not a switch" and my surgeon says "that's why it hurts you to bottom" and I say "it hurts anyone to bottom, pretty boy" yawning. My doctor chuckles and my surgeon rolls his eyes, walking away. I say "smart person dates smart person and when the kid gets hurt the parents will do full body exam" and my doctor chuckles saying "high you is fun." He talks to me for a little bit then mom and Jack come in, I change into clothes, then I get to go back to the dorm. Since I'm still on high levels of anesthetic I'm not allowed to walk cause I might fall, that means Jack is carrying me to our room. He says "I wanna see it, is it gross? Is it weird?" I chuckle and I say "it's flat, Jack" and I chuckle and he says "I wanna see it though" and I say "fine" and we go into the bathroom. I take my sweatshirt off that's actually his and he says "wow, strange, I think you're sexy" hugging me from behind. I smile, biting my lip, and he rests his hands on my stomach saying "you look amazing, baby" kissing me and I smile. He says "I have never seen you so happy, I'm so proud of you, baby" kissing me and I mumble "I gotta go get the boys, pick me up" and he chuckles, picking me up. He steps outside of the room and I say "a little loudly but not screaming or yelling. I say "boys, my tits are gone!" I hear a few laughs and everyone comes out and Will says "damn, I'm gonna miss your tits" and I say "damn, I'm not" and we chuckle. May comes up to the floor saying "I brought pizza" and I say "and this is why I swing both ways, I love you so much." Jack says "she literally bought you food, that's it" and I say "it's been twenty four hours since I've eaten, I'm fucking hungry" kissing him. We all go into our room with like seven pizzas and Will says "I present to you, an Alex production, which means he's fucking special and here's him being cute and a fucking weirdo at the same time cause that's Alex." I say "I gotta check real quick, are my tits in this or nudes of any sort?" Will says "no, I promise" and I say "ok, then I'm kind of scared what you put in here" and Zack says "you should be, buddy." We laugh and Will says "I randomly take pictures and videos of you all the time, so weird things will be in here" and I say "oh joy" and we laugh and he starts the video. The first video is just me and Zack skateboarding down the sidewalk and me yelling "GO FUCK YOURSELF" my British accent still strong in my voice. I say "Zack, your hair was so cute back then, you were really skinny" and we laugh and Zack says "I'm never having long hair again." Then there's videos of me modeling random dresses for Will cause I was probably going on a date or something. Oli says "you were hot then and you're hot now! That's not fair!" I laugh saying "oh stop" and we all chuckle and then we get a video of me and Zack and it's him trying to teach me how to play Dammit by Blink 182 on bass without a pick too. In the video I say "every band only needs one bass, Zachary, I'll stick to guitar" and Zack says, not in the video "you got pretty good though." I say "mmm, I kind of gave up on that one" then the next videos are just me singing before I started transitioning. Then the next one is me coming out to my parents and I say "how did you take that?!" He says "I was there, remember?" I say "oh yeah, oh my god, I was so awkward, I was so cute" and we laugh. Andy says "I'm gonna cry for you I think" and I say "I might cry for me too" and we chuckle. Then it cuts to a video of me just licking random peoples cheeks and I laugh saying "I was so weird" and May says "you're fucking funny though." Then there's another video of Will asking me what I'm doing then me in the video saying "what are you doing?" Then he says "wondering what you're doing?" Then me in the video says "buying a binder for the first time and waiting for you to do my homework." Then it goes to a video of me just stabbing testosterone into my leg and me saying "oww, that fucking hurt" in the video. Then there's a compilation of me saying something along the lines of 'I'm horny' and I laugh saying "you didn't, I can't!" We laugh and Jack says "this is great" and I laugh saying "I love this" and we laugh. Rian says "this is beautiful" and we laugh and there's videos of Jack and I just being weird and a bunch of just random videos of all of us. Then its another video of me saying "this is sad, Will" and we laugh and I say "I don't even know with this one, the next one will be my journey with facial hair once it comes in cause Jesus Christ she left the building" and we laugh. I can't wait till facial hair starts coming in unless it never does.