nineteen

hey guys before we start updating is going to be a bit slower now because i'm back at school and working but i'll try my best for twice a week. enjoy <3
————————————————————————
*2 months later*

harry and louis were sitting in the kitchen together eating the leftovers from last night. louis was big today and harry figured it was the prefect time to ask him what he has been bottling out for a few weeks.

"lou?" harry asked nervously "yeah haz?" louis turned to face harry "how would you feel about moving into together we have been dating for almost 6 months now and i thought maybe you would want t-" before harry could finish his sentence louis jumped into his arms.

"omg omg omg yes harry i would love to!" louis squealed happily "and i don't mean here darling i mean we get a house about 5 minutes from here so liam or niall can still look after you or if you just want to see them" harry smiled.

"omg can i paint my room pink!" louis yelled happily "yes darling you can do whatever you want with your room" harry wrapped his arms around the boys waist pulling him close for a hug.

liam walked into the kitchen followed by niall "what was all the screaming about?" liam asked sweetly "haz asked me if i i wanted to move in with him and obviously i said yes" louis giggled happily.

"your leaving me lou?" liam gave louis a sad fake look "i-i can stay" louis said pancking "i'm only joking lou i'm happy for you" liam smiled walking over and giving him a hug.

"does this mean i can move in now!?" niall cheered "niall shut up we have had a spare room for 3 years that we have always offered you" liam rolled his eyes.

"okay but louis room is bigger" niall protested "hey! no ones getting my room i'm still going to be here whenever harry can't look after me" louis pouted.

"i know lou nialls just an idoit" liam laughed "don't say idoit lee that's a bad word" louis pouted again "yeah liam it's an bad word" niall teased liam rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

-
when louis woke up the next morning he couldn't cotain his excitement "lou we are only looking at houses today we won't be moving for a while" harry laughed lightly grabbing some clean clothes.

"i don't careeeeeee" louis dragged out skipping over to his cupboard to pick out clothes. harry laughed at the small adorable boy.

louis put on a pair of light blue ripped jeans with a pink jumper and a pair of white converse. harry just had some basic black jeans and a jumper on paired with some chelsea boots of course.

"come on darling let's go" harry smiled opening the front door for the boy letting him walk out before walking out himself and locking it behind him.

once they were in the car they were off on the very short 7 minute drive to one of the houses.

when they drove up to the last house louis gasped loudly as they pulled up to the house "omg it's beautiful!" he yelled happily making harry chuckle lightly.

it was a decently sized two story house with big windows and a big front entry way, the house was the most expensive out of them all but also the nicest that's why harry saved it for last.

"do you like it love?" harry smiled "omg omg can we move in today!" louis jumped around happily as harry showed him around.

"unfortunately not but i can buy it today" harry smiled pulling louis in and placing a kiss on his lips which made louis smile widely.

they walked around the rest of the house before finding the realestate agent again. "this is the one" harry smiled at the woman "i'm glad" she smiled before handing the paper work over to harry.

as harry filled out all the forms louis skipped around the house happily because he was moving in with harry.

"c'mon lou it's time to go home" harry smiled taking the boys small hand and walking outside to cat with him.

"thanku haz for the amazing house" louis smiled shyly "of course darling it's just for us" harry smiled back before helping louis get in the car and then jumping in himself and driving back to louis' house.

*a month later"

"HARRY!" louis yelled as he jumped on bed happily harry shot up out of his deep sleep "what happened are you okay!" harry panicked.

"ITS MOVING DAY!" louis squealed jumping down on his bum and crawling up to harry and sitting over his waist.

harry smashed his head back into the pillow "harrryyyyyyyyy get uppppppppppp" louis whined wiggling around. "fineeeeee" harry groaned sitting up and wrapping his arms around louis waist.

louis made a kissy face which harry lightly chuckled at before leaning in and giving louis a small kisses all over his face before connecting with his lips.

louis giggled happily before jumping off harry's lap and onto his feet on the floor and ran towards the cupboard only to find a small amount of clothes because he is taking most of them to the new house.

he is leaving bed and changing table behind though so when he stays he can still have his things. harry laughed grabbing his clothes and putting them on before helping louis tie is shoe laces.

they walked downstairs to see liam had cooked them all waffles for breakfast including niall and zayn because they were both here to help move. they all sat down at the table and had a nice conversation before jumping into the packing the moving van.

"lou darling you need to pack up all your toys" harry looked around seeing the hundreds of toys sitting on the floor.

harry grabbed a few and started putting them into a box "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" louis yelled running over to safe his toys from the box.

"what?" harry looked at him with a confused look "do not put them in a box that is scary and they will die! they are going in the car with me!" louis protested.

"lou i'm not doing 5 trips just to get your toys to the new house" harry said sternly but that only made louis sadder and he started to cry.

"sh darling don't cry it's okay we can take them all in car okay?" harry soothed the boy giving him a big hug and soon enough louis was happy again.

it took 8 trips there and back because louis refused to put any of them on the floor and they all needed their own space by the 6th trip harry was frustrated but he couldn't say no to the boy. he also found it cute how much he cared about his toys.

while they were doing all the driving the others were setting up the new house but mainly louis' room, harry got it painted last week and now all the furniture and louis' things need to go in.

when they were done harry took very confused louis upstairs for the suprise. "darling close your eyes i have a suprise for you.

louis giggled before shutting his eyes and covering them with him hands. "3...2...1... open them" harry cheered happily.

louis squealed happily when he saw his room "OMG ITS PINK!" he yelled making all the boys laugh. louis ran around the room touching the pink walls, then the baby pink crib, the matching baby pink changing table before laying down on the bright pink and blue rug on the floor.

"do you like it ?" harry asked already knowing the answer "YES!" louis squeaked running up to harry and jumping in his arms.

they were all happy, harry was happy to see louis so happy, louis was happy because harry was the most amazing person he has ever met, zayn was happy for his bestfriend, niall and liam were so happy for louis to of found someone as perfect as harry that will never leave him.

when the sky turned dark everyone left leaving louis and harry in their brand new house snuggling on the couch both in disbelief of how lucky they are to have eachother.

the end.
—————————-
bet you weren't expecting that haha

i've been avoiding updating because i didn't want to break the news it was overrrrrr.

but don't worry i will be writing another story and hopefully you will all love it just as much 💕

i love you all so much thankyou for all the support it means the world to me have a good day or night loves.

-sophie <3