2

The season's opening ball at Danbury House

is a most highly
sought-after invitation, indeed,

for every darling debutante

from Park Lane to Regent Street
will be on display.

Titled, chaste, and innocent,

this is what they have been raised
and trained for since birth.

Tonight, we shall discover

which young ladies might succeed
at securing a match,

thereby avoiding the dreadful,
dismal condition known as "the spinster."

On the contrary, he felt his palms sweated

On the contrary, he felt his palms sweated. He found himself falling into such utter of disparity. It was later in night, every girl had made their entrance but none had catch the queen eye but Daphne Bridgerton. He found himself standing beside his mother, as he found glances from all girls eyeing him like prey, he found himself uncontrollable. "Perhaps you can ask miss Stevens for a dance?" His mother whispered, slowly.

"Nonsense, you could see she's to enchanted by Lord Wetherby," he murmured. With that they both took a glance at the near distance to find herself talking to tall man. "It's shame, she wasn't present at the season opening. I bet the queen would have name her "flawless" instead of that Daphne Bridgerton." Edward had simply roll his eyes in her response. He couldn't find himself to agree on his mother opinion. Daphne was indeed the most beautiful girl he has seen. "Yes, quite right." He spoke, showing a smile.

"At this point, would you agree if I find somebody to dance with? You would stop mentioning Eleanor Stevens?" He asked.

His mother showed a smile when other ladies passed through. "Yes. You could see she wasn't introduced because of her elder sister entrance." With that they made a turn to see Willa Stevens dancing away, with young man. "The queen didn't send her high regards to her." His mother whispered. "I bet she knew, Eleanor was the season true diamond. Not that Daphne." With that sentence finally making truce, everybody found their eyes set on somebody. No. The season true incomparable diamond

"Daphne Bridgerton seems quite enchanted." His father appeared right beside them. With that his mother scoffed. "Look at her, truly like her mother. Spoiled."

"Enough, mother." He found himself staring at her and taking long looks. Truly, such beautiful girl, in his eyes. The woman, he loves, truly. With that, he found himself biting his lip, from saying anything further. "Dear cousin?"