Slime Mutant

(A/N:Thank you Yorkj1 they came up with ideas for all the monsters)

What you are wearing:(A/N:you can change the pants size if you wish)

(A/N:also if you want a different outfit change it idc!)

Y/n's POV: We all celebrated but soon it was ended,my dad the sherif had me and my sister out the jail...I feel bad for Freddy. "Dad,we are just solving things like you! Is that wrong!?" "I know but us cops have to do the solving" "SoOoO??? We are trying to do what you do" then a car honk was outside. "Bye dad we are going off" "Ok kids be careful" "Ok" we grabbed our stuff and ran in the car.

"You sure you ok Fred Fred?" "Of course N/N" "Ok!" Then all of a sudden the manhole exploded up then an green slimy thing came.

Time skip to you in the cave

This place seems so.....familiar. "Waaa!" We were on the streets and Freddy came back with the person! We all got in the car  to school. Fred Fred is going to get us arrested, and why did that place feel su familiar?

Slime mutant's POV: She's a true beauty but why did she rolled the window up. "GO FRED! GO! I AM NOT DYING BY SOME SLIME RIP OFF! IF I DIE I'M HAUNTING YOUR BITCH ASSES!" N-no she wouldn't say that but....she did. "ALRIGHT Y/N!" So that's her name? Y/n.....cute. "Hey N/n?" "Yeah sis?" "How
are we going to afford our rent?" "Honestly....idk I might start having three jobs" "I'll get two jobs ok?" "That's ok Sammy"

So she has money problems?  Hmm....the bank! Yes that will work

Y/n's POV: Jesus Christ! How are we not dead!? It was alright but the green thing scares me!

When the slime mutan finally left

Y/n's POV: "YES! I'M ALIVE AND I'M NOT KIDNAPPED!" Ok so that slime thing almost kidnapped me but we somehow got it to leave,I need answers for why that cave made me feel calm and scared.

(A/N:Sorry for the long wait)