Chapter 18 - 'The Job' (Second Part)

Rob POV

        Ever since that night i received Eve's message, i was frustrated. My temper went wild. Rick flares at me like it was all my fault, only mine. Well in fact he's right. I tried calling Eve but she doesn't pick up my calls. I went to her apartment and she's not there anymore. I asked Claire to spit out where Eve was but she doesn't know either. I hired a private investigator but a month had passed we still got no clue where she was. "What the hell are you doing? Why can't you find her? I didn't hire you to waste time and my fucking money!" I angrily scold the man in front of me. The P.I. "I'm sorry Mr. Panes but i've been doing everything in my power to keep tabs on your woman but still no leads. I came up with the theory that she cannot be found because she doesn't wanna be found." The man retorted politely. I was beyond furious. "Get out!" I shout at him loudly. Where the hell is she. I guess i deserved this torture. I guess i have to wait for her to come out of her hiding place in her own will.

        Few more weeks passed. Frustration and guilt washes over my whole being. My family blamed me for being such a jerk for letting Eve slipped off my life. Dammit! I'm so stupid! I tried everything to ease the pain in my chest but it so hard. I drowned myself to work, work, work, work. Not until tonight. One of my manager burst in my office panting. "Sir! Sir! Sir! You must see this!" He approached me catching his breathe. He hand me his iPhone4s with a video commercial. My eyes widened. "When was this aired?" He frowned. "I'm sorry Sir but i don't know." I murmured thanks and I signaled him to go out. I fish out my phone and dialed the only one i know who could help me. Samuel Fox.

Eve POV

        I've tried my best to keep my part but Rob didn't exert even an inch of an effort. Few weeks after my long wait for Rob, i fled to a friend of mine in Connecticut. Gab Murray, my super gay friend who's dream has come true. He owns a dress shop or should i say a boutique of 'THE' couturier. He's now rich and famous for his works. Some Hollywood stars admire his designs. Which made him own a label now, "G".

        The minute i called him he didn't hesitate to tuck me in. He respect my need of peace and silence. He knows i'm gonna spill it all out to him soon. He made my hiding in private so no one will find me. That made me feel great.

Two weeks passed...

        "Madame the model for our new line had caught on an accident. We need to replace her now but the fashion show and the shoot for the commercial are both the day after tomorrow. Having an audition will take forever." She gasped at Gab. "Oh no, no, no darling! How could this be happening? I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" Gab dramatically placed his hand on his chest like he's gonna have a heart attack. "Mind if i cut in?" I asked cutting off their conversation. Gab looked at me and gave me an evil smirk and twirl me around. "This is going to be great! You're my angel Darling! The dress i am making is definitely Y.O.U! It suits you cupcake! Maybe this is the purpose of your arrival here in my humble home. And i won't take no for an answer." He excitedly burst. "What are you talking about?" I frowned dumbfounded of what he was saying. "Darling, don't be silly! You're gonna work for me! And that's final. I won't let you drown yourself into the darkness. Leave that Jerk be. If he's for you so be it. This will make you feel better." He advised. I just shrugged and smiled at him. "Okay sister. I'll do it!" We both shrieked in happiness.

        The next day i was surrounded with people, stylists, beauticians to be exact. Gab arranged a schedule to a aesthetician who repaired my scar on my leg. And bwalah! It's good as new! Everything turned out fine just as my good friend's expectations.

        Now is the day. Commercial in the morning, Fashion Show in the evening. Wow! What a U turn on my life. We shoot the commercial and it was fun. It's Gab's new line of clothing and perfumes. I worked with a male model whose very sexy, (here's a little secret, he's definitely gay!). I felt comfortable working with him. All went well with the commercial and i was informed that it will be aired worldwide before the fashion show. Getting ready, i felt like a star having five people panicking over how i would look or which should i wear. And there i made it. Gab's right, i will feel better. The audience gave me a standing ovation as i project each and every dress my lovely friend has made. I'm so proud of him.

Rob POV

        When i saw that commercial,i was desperate. The minute i heard her location I rushed to my jet right away. Sam told me that Eve will be on a fashion show on Connecticut as we speak. I made it there almost half of it done. I was stunned as i saw Eve walking on the runway wearing a simple mermaid cut white dress that suits her perfectly. Her back was bare up to the top of her buttocks. She glows as she walks then turns. Her curves are just where i want it to be. Sexy, elegant, lovely. I imagined her walking in the aisle towards me wearing that killer dress. It hit me as i realized everything. God knows how much i missed her so much. I want her to be the one i spent my whole life with. And i want her back. I will get her back.

Eve POV

        The show was a success. I felt better as most of the people congratulates me. I didn't know i have it in me. Gab definitely opened a lot of doors to stardom for me. The night is young so we decided to crash in a club nearby to celebrate our success. Gab was with his boyfriend and i was stuck with another gay who seems to be too much proud of himself. I excused myself and i went to the bar. I ordered a line of shots of tequila to brighten my mood. I up each one and tossed it to the bar tender. Each shots made my nerves come alive. I felt a little tipsy and blurry. A man approached me and asked me to dance. I wanted to let loose so i said yes and danced the night away. I feel good, so good that i didn't remember every details that happened right after.

Rob POV

        I was startled with a loud scream beside me. She kicked me hard and i fell off the bed with a loud thump. I stood up bare naked in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "R-r-rob?!" Her eyes were now focused on my proudly standing pole. "Hey hon..." I shyly said. She frowned and i was bombarded with questions. "Why am i here? Why are you here? How did you find me? Where's my clothes? Argh! Gab's gonna kill me! Did we...?" I chuckled. "Hold on there cowgirl. You're here because i took you with me last night. I came here as soon as i saw your commercial and heard about the fashion show. I asked Sam if he knows Gab. And Gab knows you're with so don't worry. Yes we did make love last night. Did that made you satisfied?" Her mouth was wide open. I hopped in the bed and kissed her mouth. "I'm sorry.. I missed you baby..." I whispered as tears fell of her eyes.

Flashback

        After the show i followed them in this nearby club. I was at the end of the bar when she came her face irritated. I saw her drank those line of shots. She was a little tipsy by the time she finished so i took my chance i asked her to dance. Gladly she said yes. We danced all night. She sways her hips, as she twirls around with her dance moves. I was turned on right away. She turned her back on me, pressed her buttocks on my throbbing member. She grind her hips on me hard that made me growl. After we finished our dance she pulled me to their table, introduced me and i asked her friend's permission to take her with me. I drove to our hotel in silence. I guess she had too much of tequila so she passed out. I carried her up in my suite effortlessly. God, this girl never fail to amaze me. I lay her down on my bed, rip her short black tube dress off her. Iremoved her heels and massage it a little.. What a wonder! I gulped as i saw her just in her laced panties and brassiere. Damn! It's hard to control yourself with this kind of sight. I went to the kitchen to grab some warm water and towel. I wiped her face, arms and legs to make her a little more comfortable. I was about to bring the soiled towel to the kitchen when she pulled my arm and murmured something. "Why won't you stay with me baby...? I want you always here beside me ... Stay..." I heaved a sigh. I kissed the top of her head. I put away the towel first. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower to freshen up. I put on a boxer and i settled beside my Eve, my baby, my love... I drift to sleep easily. Then i felt something grabbed my dick. Hmmmn... Eve. I know she's sober but i can't control myself anymore. I gave in. I kissed her hungrily with need, passionate love. We made love all through the night. Morning sun comes out shining when we slumped into the bed together, sore, satisfied, and happy...

End of Flashback

***********************Hey guys! Another chap chap for you. Hope you like it. Please don't forget to read, vote, comment and add me to your library. Please follow me "Ms. B" / @evedtemptress28 . Thanks!