• 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 •

"𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵"Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake - King's Dead

Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake - King's Dead

~

Today was the day school started.

Huey had gotten up as he would any other day, and got ready for school. The plan was simple, he would meet up with the others at the park as always, they'd walk Valerie and Caesar to their school and then Huey, Tahiry and Kiren would go to their school. Currently, Huey was in his kitchen, eating some Cheerios and just waiting for time to pass, he'd actually woken up earlier than he thought, so he had quite a bit of free time in the morning before he had to leave.

Was Huey excited for high school? Not necessarily, it was still school and he would prefer not to go at all, but at least he wasn't going back to Tigerlily, the same couldn't be said for Riley though.

Speaking of Riley, he had now walked downstairs, clearly having gotten dressed earlier. He wore one of Huey's old and-me-downs, a black hoodie with a white fist imprinted onto it, as well as a pair of acid washed blue jeans and a pair of yellow and grey Foamposites. When his younger brother saw him, he grinned.

"Ayo Huey, what's good witchu?"

"Nun', you want some cereal?"

"I'm ood, me and the gang goin' to the corner store to stock up on some snacks"

Huey hummed in response, finishing off his breakfast before going to the sink to wash his bowl, he checked the time and realized it would be best to get going now. He contemplated if he should bring a coat, it was Fall now so it was getting a little chilly, but it wasn't cold enough for him to want to layer up, so he grabbed a scarf, said goodbye to Carrie and Riley, before he left for the park.

His walk there was pretty peaceful, it seemed as though everyone was preparing to go somewhere that morning, school, work, it was a familiar kind of busy that you could only really see on the streets of Chicago. Soon he had larrived and saw the others waiting. Caesar and Valerie wore familiar black blazers, with the former looking particularly miserable as he fiddled with his. Tahiry wore a cream colored sweater with white skinny jeans and a pair of pumps, whilst her large hair was tied into a puff above her head. Kiren, who seemed more interested in his phone than anything, wore a shirt with the Gucci logo printed on it, jeans and some Jordans.

"Oh hey! Look who decided to show up!" Tahiry said with a giggle, waving at Huey as he walked up. He immediately made his way to Valerie, who let off a soft giggle when he placed an arm around her.

"Ai't y'all the cutest?" Caesar snorted, "man- this uniform ass! Why I gotta go to a Downsent school?"

"Aw, c'mon Caesar, the uniforms aren't that bad" Valerie giggled, before then looking at Huey with a small smile "you ready for Midbrook?"