A Difficult Decision

ANA’s POV

I obeyed Lara and went along with her but yet a part of me regretted the fact that I did not go to meet Eric once.. I had promised him I would come.

“come Ana!” lara said… “this is one of the best mall here in Alark.. I do all my shopping from this place.. Let’s go.”

“yes” I said, faking a smile.

    We started looking out for dresses.. Lara was basically choosing for both me and her.. She really had a good dress sense.

We finally concluded a maroon one piece for me.. Lara was yet confused on what to take..  she went to the trial room to try almost every outfit on and I and Kelvin were sitting out.. tired..

“You should never come to shopping with Lara” Kelvin joked.
“She looks pretty in whatever she wears.. yet she takes so long.” Kelvin said.  I smiled at him. He was genuinely in so much love with her..

“ohh well prof. Eric had asked me about you.” Kelvin said.

“haa??!” I was confused..

“yes, well he is my brother’s best friend, So we are friends too.. so I had called him to meet me tomorrow, before we left from the college.. so he was asking abt u.. and I guess he was sad or angry to hear that u are with us..” Kelvin told.

I was so much in surprise… did he actually cancel his lect so that we cud meet early..

“Is everything alright?” Kelvin asked.

“ya.” I lied. “idk why he would ask abt me.”I contd.

“tada.. !” Lara came out of the trial room…  she looked amazing in the white dress of hers.. “I m happy with this.. I m fixing this.” She said..

“ohh finally!” kelvin exclaimed.. “I m famished.. lets go to eat now.. its already been more than an hour now” Kelvin said.

“okay” Lara agreed.

  I was feeling guilty deep down inside..
I should have gone to meet him.. what would he think of me..

“guys I am not feeling well.. I cannot join you’ll for meal.. I am sorry..” I told them..

“are u ok?” Lara asked concerned..

“yaa.. just. Umm.. tired..” I told them..

“okay we shall drop you off then” Kelvin offered..

“no its really fine Kelvin, thanks a lot.. I’ll just book a cab.” I told him.

“you sure?” Lara asked..

“Yup” I smiled.

They waited with me till the cab arrived and then they headed to eat.. while I went back to my dorm.” It was 5:43 in the evening when I reached back to the room..

I was sad about the fact that I did not go to see prof. Eric  especially when I had promised him..  ‘should I call him?’
‘it would be too much’
‘I’d better text him’ I was talking to myself…

After a lot of calculation I decided to finally text him..

I am sorry I did not meet up.. I thought you were busy since you had to cancel the lect.

ERIC’s POV

I was sitting in my study, reading through the book that would keep me engrossed so that I do not think much about Ana…

my phone buzzed and it was a text; from her.

I hated excuses and her text was a perfect example of it..

I deleted the text.. I wanted some time away from her now, perhaps if she was really sorry, she would have called instead of texting.. I did not reply to her…

I should take a hold of my feelings otherwise I am going to ruin my career.

I had my dinner and went to bed.. I had checked my phone but there was no further texts from her..
perhaps she texted just under obligation to do so..

Next day as decided I went to Kelvin’s place.. 
His brother, my friend Harold was not here in the town for a few weeks.. so it was just me and him hanging out together..

“hey when are u going to confess to Ana?” Kelvin asked.

“about?” I asked bluntly.. I did not want to talk about her but u cannot really escape Kelvin’s questionnaire.

“about your feelings for her” Kelvin said making it so obvious.

I just decided to tell him the truth.. “I am not going to..” Kelvin looked at me in complete shock..

“why?”

“bcoz she doesn’t feel the same way, perhaps I was just diverted… I need to get back on tracks..”

“how do u know she doesn’t feel the same way?” Kelvin asked again..

“because I had taken her out on a date..”

“what…. When?” Kelvin asked again.. ahhh the questionnaire..

“day before yesterday..”  I said while sipping coffee pretending It wasn't a big deal.

“and..” kelvin asked..

“well she told me directly that there cant be anything between us.. so lets keep distance and not create a false rumors abt it”

“ohh”kelvin said.

“well I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Okay bro."
"wanna play some video games.” Kelvin said after a while trying to divert my mind off the situation.

Telling kelvin the truth makes me a little better each time..

we were together till the evening doing nothing in particular and then I headed back home..

__________________________________

Eric's Professor mode is back..
There's still a week to go before the senior year party... How do u think will the teacher student interact..

It's been so much more awkward...??
Do u imagine any particular actors as Eric and Ana ?

Korean actors are welcomed too.. ❤❤

__________________________________
Hey i hope you like it so far...

Make sure to follow, comment, vote and support ❤❤

Next chapter: Strange week lies ahead.