30. Letters

Dear Percy,
4/12/1999

It's Oliver. I hope you are doing alright, I didn't hear any news from you or Penelope after the war and I want to make sure you're alright. I heard about Fred and I'm so very sorry for your loss, he was a brilliant young man. He was going on to bigger and better things, he was a kind and caring person. With his passing birthday, it must have been hard, I hope George is okay. I'll miss going by the shop and his friendly hellos and his jokes, he will really be missed.

I hope you're holding up okay with everything, and send my deepest condolences to Molly and George, to your whole family really. I hope they are doing alright with everything, and I hope you are doing alright. I know you, we were best friends for nine years. Let me know if you hear anything

Sincerely, Oliver Wood

Dear Oliver,
4/15/1999

Thank you for reaching out about it. George is holding up, but I can tell he misses Fred so much more than anyone and mum gets emotional whenever he's remotely mentioned. I miss him lots as well and he really was going places.

I heard about y/n, I'm so sorry I didn't reach out either. She was a close friend and I cared for her dearly, it must have been hard to go by her birthday with her gone especially as it didn't follow too long after the battle. I hope you're doing the best you can be doing and are able to move on. I hope to soon get into contact with Penelope and then maybe we can arrange something. Send my condolences to her mother and I do apologize for not being able to make it to the funeral, I was caught up with my own things.

I do hope to see you soon.

Sincerely, Percy

The end