337: EMILY

Liked by niallhoran, aliyahmadison, harrystyles, and 1,327,917 others

@EmHoran here is a slight glimpse into the Horan house. Asher loves waking Niall and I up before the sun rises. We love it. (Note the sarcasm) One of us wakes up with him and has breakfast while the other sleeps. An hour or so after, Haven wakes up and then we're all awake for the day. When Asher has his nap, Niall and I like to watch something on Netflix while I feed Haven. She'll fall asleep shortly after that. Niall and I sometimes fall asleep on the couch during that. This is when Asher likes to wake up. Perfect timing. We'll make lunch and then play for a couple of hours. We'll eat dinner later on and then give him a bath and get ready for bed. Niall and I will have a separate meal after he's asleep and then we'll try and go to bed ourselves. We're still trying to adjust to waking up every few hours to Haven crying in her room, but we're getting there. So that's why I look tired most days. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I love how my day goes even though I don't sleep as much as I used to. If you love to sleep, wait on having children. I learned the hard way, but I sure do love them.

👤: @niallhoran

37,029 comments

10/24/19

___

MadsTay you look amazing!
|
|
EmHoran thanks, but I don't believe you

harrystyles let me watch Asher one night so you two can get some sleep. You both deserve it
|
|
niallhoran that would be amazing, let me know what day you would be able to do that. Before actually considering it, he loves going to sleep way later than he should and waking up really early.
|
|
harrystyles I don't mind, I love that kid

zayn you two are doing great
|
|
niallhoran we appreciate that, Z

NickTaylor you look great, Em. Even with no sleep
|
|
EmHoran thanks Nick