Chapter 10: Gosh I really like you

"Because I li-"

The door swung open.

"Oh! There you are, Marina! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Helena said.

"You disappeared!" I said to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got back from the party.

"You have a date?" I ask.

Helen and I was on the phone talking to each other.

"Yes!" she squealed.

"With who?"

"Channing!" she squealed again.

"Channing? Really?" I said, surprised.

"What? You aren't happy for me?"

"No I am," I said. "I was expecting somebody else that I didn't know."

"Oh, well.. I gotta go!" she hung up.

What the..?

There was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I said, looking for a movie to watch on Netflix.

Dylan opened the door.

"Oh hey Dylan. What's up?"

"Nothing," he shrugged. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find a movie to watch," I replied. "Nothing good."

"I have The Conjuring," he said. "We could watch that."

"Nah, saw it already. Not a big fan," I said. "What do you mean 'we'?"

"I'm bored too. How about.. Ouija?"

"With Daren Kagasoff in there? YAASSS!" I screamed.

A/N: Ouija is really good! Recommend if you haven't seen it yet! :D Daren tho.

"I'll go get it," he said.

He left my room to go get it. He came back and put it in the DVD player.

It was starting. I am really excited but also really scared.

"Why does it start with 2 little girls?" I questioned.

"Shhh," Dylan said.

"Well sorrrrrrry," I said, in a sassy-ish tone.

"I'm sorry," he said.

An hour has passed and I was getting really tired. I was about to knock out any second. It was nearly midnight and Dylan was still awake.

I yawned. "Tired?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yah."

Dylan's POV:

"I like you Marina," I said.

I looked at Marina. She was already passed out. She was leaned back on the wall. We were sitting on her bed. The movie was still playing, almost over.

I pushed her head gently towards me so her head can rest on my shoulder. I looked at her again. God, she's beautiful. I would do her right now but that would be taking advantage of her. And I don't want to do that. I like her, I really do. I don't want to screw that up. I don't want to ruin my chance with her. I don't want her to think that I'm the bad guy. I wanna change.. for her. But will I be able to do it?

Marina's POV:

I woke up with a pain on my neck. Gosh, it was killing me. Somebody's head was ontop of mines. I moved it and saw that it was Dylan. Of course, who else? He woke up.

"Sorry, I woke you up," I said to him.

"It's okay."

"Oh, uh.. thanks for.. y'know.. saving me last night.. from that guy.. I would've gotten raped." I kept hesitating. I look down.

He touched my chin and pulled me closer to him. We were now looking at each other.

"I would NEVER let anybody hurt or touch you," he told me. "You are the ONLY one in my heart."

I was shocked when I heard the second part. I'm the only one in your heart?

"Uh.. I should probably go wash my face and brush my teeth.." I said getting up.

I opened the door and went to the bathroom. I quickly closed the door and leaned on it. I breathe in then let it out.

I bit my bottom lip then shook my head. I walk to the sink and turned on the water. I washed my face then I felt pulled up. Next thing you know, my lips are on Dylan's.

He kissed me passionately. I haven't kissed him in over a week. This is weird. I felt his tongue touching my lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth for his tongue to slide in. Our tongue played with each other. I felt him bit my bottom lip. I moaned. He bit it a bit harder earning another moan from me.

"Dylan.." I said.

He kissed me more. "Yes?"

"Uh.. do you think we should.." KISS. "Get ready for class?"

"I think this is better than class," he said.

He kissed me even more. He pushed me against the door and pinned my hands on it.

"Dylan..." I said.

"Say my name again."

He kissed down to my neck. Then came back up to my lips. He licked it then went back down to my neck.

"Dylan.." I said again.

He went up to my ear and whispered, "Gosh, I really like you. I like and want you so much."

He kissed my neck and bit onto it. I groaned and moaned. It felt painful, but good.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We went to my room. He threw me onto the bed and got ontop of me.

He took off my tank top and threw it. He kissed my neck, down to my breast, then to my stomach. He then took off my shorts.

I took off his shirt and his pants.

"Dylan, you're..." He came back up to reconnect our lips.

"I'm gonna be your first, right?" he asked. I nodded.

"It's okay. It might hurt for the first time, but you'll get over it," he told me.

He almost took off my underwear. "Oh wait." he said.

"What?" I ask.

"I gotta get a condom," he told me. He got up and went to his room and got one.

"Dylan.." I said.

"Yeah?" he said, kissing me.

"I..I.."

"Are you ready?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah.."

"I really like you," he said.

"I like you too, Dylan.."