6

He's been doing it for the past 4 days

He checked the cameras to the club and me and Jacob went to see.

L: she's back it's her again..

He said looking at the girl who was dancing on the floor

Jacob: well go find her, we'll all go downstairs later.

Y: who is tha-

L: MOOSE , come on I wanna show you the downstairs club.

Anala: OHHH

legz: BOOO

The ticks: PARTY POOPER

Moose walked over to me and he followed me and Luke downstairs into the club...

(as we walked in we heard the club music begin to bump loudly)

the two bouncers walked in front of us as moose walked behind me and Luke, moose walked past the two dancers who were on the other side of the fenced cage, then they started to touch his chest seductivley

Luke: be careful they bite.

he stepped away almost tripping over I laughed slightly

he started in amazement almost guess he had never been into a club before...

Luke: go explore, i'll be around.

he walked off leaving me and moose behind.

M: have you been here before?

Y: yea.

M:oh cool, its so crowded

Y: yea but some people just walk in and walk out without paying. we need new bouncers.

M: what about Jacob?

Y: he's family, we wouldn't put him in that position

M: oh, where's the bathroom

Y: over there at the end and make a left.

I guided him through the crowd in case of anything and I froze as did he. but he was watching the break dancers balancing himself onto the hand painted on the floor with graffiti.

I was watching a bandanna the floor. black and yellow.. the house of Samurai was here.

I quickly pulled moose through and took him to the bathroom, he went in and I waited outside, but then I got a text form my friend letting me know that she was here? Natalie!! I went to look for her outside the house and all the way outside the alley way.

finally I saw there wearing a white off the shoulder shirt with a black leather jacket on and some black jeans, I guided her to a place that was safer although, she was already inside, we looked for a place where she could put her bag and she looked around still carrying her bag placing it behind the photo booth

when I saw someone jump up mid air... ooo a dance battle, oh no.. MOOSE!!!

I ran leaving her behind looking of moose, I saw him struggling to get back up scared off the ground.

Y: YO, WHAT IS YOUR-

when I saw who it was, kid darkness. he walked on the the floor and smirked as he saw me..

I knew they were down here. how'd they get in. we NEED new bouncers.

Luke: you ok moose?

he patted his back slightly as Carlos did questioning what happened.

finally the music cut off a little over since the DJ was informed that, the house of samurai was here.

kid darkness walked towards me and moose, the Santiago twins put me behind them and Luke stepped in front of moose before he could touch him pushing him away.

KD: hey hey hey, I just want a few rounds with the kid, we have some unfinished buisness

luke: if you want to get to him your gonna have to get through us.

people began to "ooo"

??: come on Luke.. be a good sport..

Luke: what are you doing here Julian?

ju: hm, good to see you too.

Luke: ima need you to get your boys and get off our property.

me and annala traded 'bitch' stares with the other girls from the house of samurai

ju: YOUR property? it's not gonna be your property much longer, once we win the world jam.

Luke: once we win the world jam, you and your trust fund. won't be able to touch us.

people again began to "ooooo"

ju: that's cute. your boy can't even finish his battles, bubble and balloons, what an amateur.

Ma: enough man, they will finish the world jam and so will we.

he said in an Argentinian accent.

ju: I don't even know what you just said.

C: yo you best stop disrespecting my crew yo

and thats when people began to throw punches

people began fighting and I saw Natalie being pushed around nd then I saw her get taken. oh no.

I saw moose I grabbed him and ran the other way..