32. Return home

Y/n: I'm bored!!

You whinnied as you act like making a snow angel on the bed covers.
(Au:I really want to make a snow angel but here in my nation I don't think it's possible (╥﹏╥)

Min-yun:Shut it would you?! You've already said that like 50× already for the past 45minutes!

Min-yun scolded you while he was just sitting on the edge of his bed.

Y/n:Just admit it! your also bored..

Min-yun:Yes but I don't whine like a baby..

Min-yun said in monotone as he closed his arms into his chest.

You decided to go open the door, you maybe it's not locked. Min-yun noticed your sudden action.

Min-yun:Oi!Oi! Y/n what are you doing?!

Min-yun said curiously while a bit panicked. You already reached the door, your thinking twice either open it or not. Min-yun got up from his bed and walked towards the you, but since there is a glass wall he only stopped in front of it.

Y/n:Yun..try to open your door!

You shouted at him since there is only one hole in the wall, fearing he may not hear you. (That's why when they talk they shout at each other 👌)

Min-yun heard and followed what you requested. He turned the door knob, instead of locked it's actually open. This suddenly kept Min-yun off guard, 'why would someone left the door open where their hostages are in?'. That question was running around Min-yun, while his brain thought of many reasons.

You noticed Min-yun froze while the door is slightly open then you smiled and opened your door. You pop your head out and looked outside for any guards. All you saw is a deserted hall way. You saw on your (left or right you pick), and saw the slightly opened door and you quickly knew it was Min-yun's bed room door.

Min-yun on the other hand is still drowning with answers on his head he snapped back in reality when you slapped him. I do must say you hit him hard, but he didn't fall or anything. 'Ach! This girl!'. Min-yun thought as he slowly got into a proper position again,and did I mention he was a bit annoyed not angry just annoyed at your sudden action.

Y/n:Sorry..I was shouting at you but your all drowning on you own thoughts that I thought your brain is on another dimension...

You sweat down while apologizing to Min-yun. Min-yun just looked at you, then he patted you shoulder.

Min-yun:Next time don't do it..or I might go on my fighting mode and hurt you.

Min-yun said bluntly, you thought it was actually cool.

Y/n: I-I'll keep that in mind..

You then again sweat dropped while feeling guilty of what you just did. It was not appropriate for you to do that.

Min-yun:You better..now go on. Back you go to your room

Min-yun said as he pushed you out of his room. That made you curious, why does he not want to escape, the door being open is a great new while doesn't even got nervous and just act cool.