4

I woke up in my bed in the morning. I got up and got dressed. I was about to take my knife but I realized Mattheo had taken it last night.

I left the room alone and headed for Mattheo's room. I knocked on the door.

Mattheo's pov

I heard a knock on the door. I got out of the shower. I put on my pants. I went to put on my T-shirt and I heard

"Mattheo Marvolo Riddle open the fucking door" I heard Jessica  "you don't have, I  to go in" she said. I heard the door open

"where are you" she said. I left my T-shirt on the sink and came out of the bathroom. Jessica turned to "there you ar-" she said and turned to me who wasn't wearing a T-shirt. "you like what you see" I said and I smiled

"oh shut the fucking up" she said "where is my knife" she said and sat on my bed

"oh shut the fucking up" she said "where is my knife" she said and sat on my bed. "Wait I'm going to put on a T-shirt and I'll give it to you" I said.

I came out of the bathroom and Jessica was lying on my bed with her head leaning against the wall. “where my knife is I don’t have all day” Jessica said. I took a knife from the drawer.

"but remember what you promised last night" I said "yes, whatever" she said she came out.

I sat on the bed. I smelled her perfume. Peach and rose. No not again. Jessica get the fuck out of my head.

I went to my first class. Herbiology. "I hate this class," I said. Herbiology was literally the worst class. McGonagall came in. "Good afternoon can I borrow Jessica Wilson," she said. I looked at Jessica and she had a confused expression on her face.

Jessica's pov

I went out with McGonagall. We went somewhere. "Um professor where are we going" I said "you'll see kid, don't worry you didn't do anything wrong" McGonagall said.

We arrived at Dumbledore's office. "Miss please sit down" Dumbledore said "I wanted to ask you something" he said "yes?" I said "do you have something like a scar on your waist" he said "yes but I don't remember when I got it" I said "can we see darling" McGonagall said.

I got up. I lifted my shirt a little and showed them the scar. "Dumbledore you think ..." McGonagall " they look the same" Dumbledore said "go call him" he added and McGonagall came out

"Um sir what's going on" I said "just wait" he said. McGonagall entered the office with Harry Potter. "Um sir what's going on" Harry said "Harry please sit down" Dumbledore said

"Jessica I want to tell you that your parents are not your real parents" Dumbledore said "what" I said "you're Potter, Jessica" Dumbledore said "what?!" Harry and I said at the same time "let me explain, you two are twins" I looked at Harry "how" Harry said

"you two were born twins, when Voldemort killed your parents, he tried to kill you too,but he  failed. He   took  Jessica  with him and gave it to the family she had lived with so far he told your parents and told them to kill you because of that your parents cast spells on you. But they didn't manage to kill you. You're the second chosen one to kill Voldemort. You are our greatest hope. You're more important than Harry, you can't die, "Dumbledore said.