10

SEUNGMIN'S POV.

Today's the day where Felix will be having a sleepover at my place. A big smile was plastered across my face. I'm looking forward to our sleepover later! "Seungmin, i'll be going now." Mom said, carrying her bag. Mom is going to work now. She takes nightly shifts so i am alone at night.

I mixed the pancake mix I was going to cook later for Felix. yes, pancakes for dinner. "Take care, Mom!" I said as she left the house. I hummed as I cook the pancake in the pan, I made sure not to burn the pancake like how me and Felix did before.

Tada! After my hours of hard work and dedication, I finally made the perfect pancakes. Well, almost perfect. I topped it with whip cream and blueberries, I made it look like a smiley face but it ended up looking like the guy in KFC.

I heard a couple of knocks on the door, it must be him. I took the plate of pancakes at placed it at the dinning table. I walked to the door and opened it up, revealing a fluffy looking Felix with a backpack. My heart skipped a few beats as I stared at him, who was smiling at me cutely. Shit, my heart. He looks so soft. I want to wrap him with a blanket and cuddle him to sleep.

"Earth to Seungmin." He waved his hand in front of me and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Are you going to let me in or nah?" He asked. I let him in my house. "Lix, I made pancakes. How about let's eat before we do fun stuff?" I asked. He beamed at me.

"Pancakes for dinner? You know me so well." Felix smiled as he directed himself to the dinning table. Yes, I know you so well because I have a huge crush on your adorable ass. "Min! Where's the syrup?!" He screamed from the dinning table.

I quickly went back to my senses and walked to the dinning room. I saw him, staring at the pancakes, drooling. I chuckled as I took the syrup from the cabinet and handed it to him. He quickly took it and drizzled it all over the soft pancake.

He quickly sat down at the table and stuffed his face with pancakes. I giggled as I watch him happily eat. I took my seat in front of him and watched him eat. His gaze averted to me and he took a big spoon of pancakes and offered it to me. Wait, he's going to feed me?

I stared at the pancake that he was handing. "Say ah." he said. "Aaaah" I opened my mouth and he fed me with pancakes. It was surprisingly good. I felt my cheeks heat up and tinted pink because of his gestures. My heart can't take this cute shit.

We talked about some random stuff like how we normally used to. He finally finished the pancakes I made. He was going to wash the dishes for me but I stopped him, "Wait, stop." I said. He looked at me, puzzled. "I'll be the one to wash the dishes." I said. "But-" He was about to protest but I cut him off. "No but. You're the guest here." I insisted. He nodded.

"Go up to my room and wait for me there, alright?" I said and he nodded. I washed the dishes, humming to my favorite song "Beautiful Feeling" by Day6. I slowly walked in my room. My heart stopped beating. Felix... he was reading my notebook full of my letters.

He looked up at me. I froze on my spot. I wanted the ground to suck me. I wanted to run. I wanted to scream. I wanted to hide from him. He knows my big crush on him and it wanted me to slap myself but I can't. I don't know why but I just can't.

He stood up and walked towards me. It made me stop breathing for a second. My heart was racing. My palms were sweaty despite the cold December night. My mind was clouded by questions. What if he rejects me? What if he only sees me as a friend? What if he has a boyfriend? What if he wasn't actually gay?

"Seungmin." I locked my eyes with his. It was his first time calling me, Seungmin. I got shivers. "So.. I'm.. Kit?" He asked, his face was hard to read at the moment. I gulped. "I... yes." I hesitated but I had to say yes. I know that he will find out one day.

I looked down and my eyes started to sting. Shit, I was crying. I let out soft sobs and sniffles. I was scared. Scared of rejection. Scared of losing my only bestfriend. I was scared to lose Felix.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. He was hugging me. I let out all the tears I was keeping inside all these time. He made circles in my back just to comfort me. He was indeed a kind person. I started to calm down.

He removed his pair of arms around me and cupped my cheeks. "Hey. Don't cry. Why are you even crying?" He asked with a soft tone. I stared at him for a few seconds and looked away. "I was crying because I know you're going to reject me." I looked down.

Silence. "Hey, look at me." he said. I slowly looked at him. "Who said I was going to reject you? I like you too, Kim Seungmin. I like you for a long time now." It felt like my heart bursted with happiness. I was in culture shock of what he said. He.. likes me too?

"Ever since I met you, you were really an amazing person. You were like no other. You're kind, you're funny, not to mention you're snappy. You were my definition of perfect. You were with me through ups and downs. You were amazing. So so amazing. That's when I started liking you. I like you for being you. For being a good person." he sweetly said. My heart was racing so fast. A sincere smile formed in my face. I was lost for words.

He slowly went closer and our lips touched. It felt like the whole world stopped. Butterflies were flying freely in my stomach. My heart was beating so fast. His lips were soft and just perfect for mine. This feels like euphoria. I closed my eyes and savored the kiss. So this is what it feels. To finally find love. To finally have my kit.

- END OF TO MY KIT -