Chapter Fourty-Eight | Red Handed

Me and Tracy were laying on the bed, doing sperate things. I was laid out on my phone, that was standing up on her ass. Her head was between my legs, , leaning down reading a book. I Don't know why we chose to lay like this but I wasn't complaining. I had a wide view of her exposed sex, along with my phone view.

I looked down, on the side, watching her as she focused on her book. She looked peaceful. My eyes roamed over the book, and my eyes bulged at the front cover. It was a BDSM book. I began laughing.

"Babe why are you reading a book about BDSM?" I chuckled.

"Because I want to learn more stuff to keep our sex life spicy " she shrugged.

" Our sex life is spicy. I know everything there is about BDSM I am the master of bondage and pain, because that is all it is" I laughed.

" It wouldn't hurt to learn more" She pouted. I smacked her exposed flower hard causing her to jump, and her arousal invaded my nostrils immediately.

"See? Instantly turned on" I laughed again.

I cupped her ass, rubbing her ,and her hips moved back slightly, wiggling her sex in front of my face. When I didn't move she moved back some more, placing her legs on the side of my head, hovering her dripping wet sex over my face. I smirked in understanding and latched my mouth onto her sex and she instantly moaned. I smacked her ass building up pain and pleasure to her body. She backed up a bit some more so she could level with my cock and she took it into her mouth, making me hiss. She began stroking me and I felt my erection grow harder and bigger. Her hand tightened around my shaft, and I felt the liquid ooze out making me groan, sending vibrations against her throbbing sex.

"Ohh... shit" She moaned out.

She rubbed her lips on my tip and my dick twitched feeling the  soft texture.

Most of our sex life was about me pleasuring her or just fucking each other, it was rare for her to return oral sex to me. I never really thought to much of it though because I was more than satisfied to be inside of her rather than her mouth.

I heard her groaning, as she took me into her mouth. She took maybe 5 or 4 inches and she brung it back out and I began laughing against her.

"What's the problem? Am I hurting your pretty jaw? " I chuckled.

" Shut up" She snarled.

She brung her mouth down, stretching her jaws, I could feel myself go deeper, as she tried to take all of me in, however she failed, but the warmth of her mouth felt good so I didn't complain. Then she started Bobbing her head up and down , sucking me hard like she wanted to suck me dry.

"Ohhh baby... that's it" I moaned.

I began working my tongue back on her sex and I felt her vibrations of her moans against my cock. I began slightly thrusting into her mouth, as her head kept Bobbing up and down. Her sucking and my thrust were making the pleasure overwhelming.

"Fuck baby.... Your mouth feels good" I moaned again, provoking her to go faster. I spread her legs a little wider and dragged my tongue hard across her clit, her head came back up and she screamed.

"Ah Fuck Jonna Damn!" She screamed and I laughed. I brung my knees up on the side of her head and she begain slurping and licking me just as hard as I was. We continued attacking each other with our mouths for who knows how long, I couldn't keep track of our climaxes, she tasted so good I didn't want to stop. Our moans filled the room, mainly her and her screams though.

After I came in her mouth for the umpteenth time she released me, panting hard but I kept going. I kept sucking onto her clit, thrusting my tongue hard inside her dripping sex , tasting her savouring her, assaulting her with orgasms.

"Oh Fuck JONNA I can't take no more!" She screamed but I ignored her pleas. It wasn't for her pleasure anymore, it was for mines and I was addicted. I heard her strained moans, and her whimpers. Suddenly the door flew open.

"Hey Jonna I wa...... Holy shit!" Josiah screamed taking in the sight. Diane walked in behind him and her eyes damn near popped out.

"GET OUT YOU PERVERTS!" Tracy yelled and the door swung close quickly. I nibbled on her clit causing her to come one last time, before she collapsed onto my body panting and so was I.

"Oh fuck... I.... Am.... Going... To... Kill you" she breathed out.

" How would you explain that to our kids then?" I laughed.

"They will understand" She giggled.

I lifted up, her body lifting with me, and I grabbed her waist as I stood up. She wrapped her legs around my head immediately and gripped onto my ankles.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She screamed.

"Chill out you big baby" I chuckled. I felt my dick twitch and slapped her across her face. I damn near dropped her in shock.

"Did- you just-?" She stopped in shock. My face was red as hell, I burst into a loud laugh and it was immediately cut off when she squeezed me.

"Oh shit" I groaned.

"That's for slapping me." She giggled.

We took our showers and threw on some clothes for the day. She were buttoning my shirt, and I was brushing her hair down. Our lives were so mundane, but great. We did everything together, if one was doing something, the other was doing something else. I helped her into her jeans, while she took my brush and began fixing my hair, while I zipped up her pants. She was against the counter, and I was against her ass, as we both brushed our teeth together. We rubbed lotion on each other's body as well. I got her into using coco butter products and she smelled so good and her skin were soft and glowing.

We walked out my room, swaying and laughing with my arms wrapped around her with my front pressed against her ass, kissing her face. Her laughs and smiles were so beautiful I always made sure to keep her smiling.

"Okay babe enough kisses" She laughed.

"I see you two are very happy" Josiah chuckled.

" Oh you know we are" I smirked.

"Your literally just smiling like we didn't see what we saw" Diane spoke up and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't care what you saw. You guys walked in, not my fault. I am not an embarrassed twit when it comes to my sexual life. Your mate knows that" I shrugged again.

" Maybe you guys can take some pointers from our book" Tracy smirked.

" We don't need it thank you very much" Diane rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Yes you do. Look at you all uptight. Josiah aint putting in work or something? You shouldn't be this uptight." Tracy rolled her eyes.

" I am not uptight. I just don't think bragging about being seen in a compromising position isn't good" Diane shrugged.

" You can say having sex you know. You don't have to say compromising position, we aren't prudes" I laughed.

" Alright can we change the topic" Josiah jumped in.