Where There Is Love,There Is Deception.

Kelsey was in Literature class reading Othello,she was listening to the teacher as he read.
"'Even so my bloody thoughts with violent pace Shall ne’er look back,ne’er ebb to humble love.' Who can tell me what that means?" he asked looking at the class. "Come now,people. Someone must know." he looked at Kelsey. "Kelsey,why don't you tell us?"
"Well,Othello is finally convinced that Desdemona betrayed him. He vows revenge against her and Cassie. And he hates her now when he had loved her before."
"Very good. I see someone has done the reading." Mr.Marzano said smiling.
     Kelsey read quietly knowing that if her father knew what was going on between her and Chase he would kill Chase the same way Othello killed Desdemona. The only difference is that Desdemona never betrayed Othello. Chase and I are betraying my Dad. Bell rang and Kelsey went to lunch feeling hungry.
     After school,Kelsey went home just wanting to forget about today. She went to her room getting out of her uniform and went to shower. She stood letting the water fall on her and cried softly leaning against the wall,she knelt sitting on the floor crying feeling guilty about betraying her father.

Chase was having sex with Kelsey,he cummed in her and they kissed,he got off laying beside her and she cuddled up close to him.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yes." Kelsey said. "Why?"
"Because you weren't enjoying the sex. You looked distracted and distant."
"I'm sorry."
Chase turned to her and said,"If something is bothering you,you can tell me."
Kelsey sat holding the sheets to herself and Chase sat looking at her.
    Kelsey was quiet,her face looked worried and Chase asked,"Kelsey? What's wrong?" he held her shoulder and Kelsey said,"I don't know how to tell you."
"You're not pregnant,are you?"
"No,Chase. I'm can't stop thinking about what would happen if my Dad found out about us." she looked at him. "You're his best friend. He trusts you more than anyone. And he trusts me. But what we're doing..."
"I know." Chase said. "I worry about that too,what would happen if he found out about us. He'd never forgive me. We've been friends for years,I find it hard to even look at him sometimes."
"Where there is love,there is betrayal. And Dad loves us yet we are betraying him." Kelsey said sadly.
Chase held her close comforting her and she held him tight.